Toysrus

Not safe ,,don't trust him,very sketching, after some research found out hes very disrespectful, I inform him about what I found out and he got very upset talking about why would I research him,its my job to be safe..ladies he will offer $ he does not have.
Glad you did your research and didn't do it just for the $ that you probably wouldn't of gotten to begin with. Safety first not just for you but for all the ladies on here especially the new ladies.

Ladies please please do your research you will be surprise on how many alerts there is !
A new alert by or about ToysRUs. It's good to know that there are at least a few things around here that you can always count on.
Pardon me Toys but are you not playing nice? Be nice with Sammy, she is a very friendly and lovely lady. We want to keep her around for a long time so gentlemen, cool your jets!!!
Toys is a very valuable interesting generous individual who has a no nonsense approach to the hobby that most of us could take a page from. I have seen him numerous times and have always left quite satisfied mentally physically and financially. I know what has been said about him on forums but he is not a bad guy and is an ATF of mine.
Toys is a very valuable interesting generous individual who has a no nonsense approach to the hobby that most of us could take a page from. I have seen him numerous times and have always left quite satisfied mentally physically and financially. I know what has been said about him on forums but he is not a bad guy and is an ATF of mine. Originally Posted by LimitlessLace
Uhh ohh, counselors, what do you guys have to say about that?
I've seen him for a 2or 3 hour session he was respectful courteous and more than obliging to my pleasure!in fact on several occasions we scheduled an appointment but due to RE circumstances I had to cancel..which more than upset him I think he was hurt that I didn't want to see him ,which was NOT the case.needless to day we haf such a greattime that i fell asleep undisturbed the last half-hour(he has an AMAZING collection of toys!)and still he was a good sport paid for all my time & then some!
Some times us as providers have to take precautions when it comes down to alerts. and when confront them about why the alert was posted. they the gent gets upset and shows his true colors instead of explaining why the appointment went wrong with whom ever posted the alert. But ladies also have to keep in mind that these Gentlemen are like Mr jekyll and Mr hyde with certain providers . For example the crazy wanna be marine ! He's a douch with most ladies but is a good guy with the new ladies just so that he can have them say he was a total gent .
Not safe ,,don't trust him,very sketching, after some research found out hes very disrespectful, I inform him about what I found out and he got very upset talking about why would I research him,its my job to be safe..ladies he will offer $ he does not have. Originally Posted by 6Sammy9
So having a few cross words with another ECCIE member now qualifies as an alert?
Not an alert. Not giving anything to show danger to the provider or community other than hurt feelings from words. Unlike the nations universities, the world of Providers has no Safe Places from words.

Moved to COED.