Phone: she will provide after pm
Email Address: bbygirlz.210@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: san Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Fred road
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Paid her room we went to eat we went to wall mart then she went to sleep
Session Length: none
Fee: i kept it less the room wall mart and grub
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Several tats, she's looks like her pics from her showcase, overall a nice looking petite gal. About 5'3"- 115# there is another issue there read ros
The Rest of the Story:
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear this ...
Wow!!

That sucks bro., figuratively NOT literally!! Gentlemen, good evening!
Thanks.

She texted me back at ten forty pm I was asleep said she was sorry and then again this am saying she read the ros.... And that what I said hurt her. I must say she has spunk she told me to come by and get the$I gave her for the room, I'm honestly not convinced that would be a safe or acceptable thing to do. She said she's gonna probably quite ecc for awhile until she can get back to being herself. What really sucks here was that eventually all would have come out but that I ended up being the bad guy who wrote it out. Any one out there that wanted a great bng she's good just make sure you keep all the above in mind. Guess I'm looking for new bng provider ��
One way or another she's going to get a vacation, either by stepping away or by getting banned for admitting to ROS access. A classic case of "You can't fire me - I quit!"
She texted me back at ten forty pm I was asleep said she was sorry and then again this am saying she read the ros.... And that what I said hurt her. I must say she has spunk she told me to come by and get the$I gave her for the room, I'm honestly not convinced that would be a safe or acceptable thing to do. She said she's gonna probably quite ecc for awhile until she can get back to being herself. What really sucks here was that eventually all would have come out but that I ended up being the bad guy who wrote it out. Any one out there that wanted a great bng she's good just make sure you keep all the above in mind. Guess I'm looking for new bng provider �� Originally Posted by mecnic11
Gena luv is a good bng provider.
Please pm me or email me the conversation where she states she read the ROS. I knew my trigger finger felt itchy.
Too bad.

Please pm me or email me the conversation where she states she read the ROS. I knew my trigger finger felt itchy. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Guess this means she'll have to go back to the " JV team " (backpage) !!!
No (ECCIE worthy) activities took place.

Moved to Co-ed.

OT
For some reason the ros is visible to everyone
For some reason the ros is visible to everyone Originally Posted by isabelisthe1
Some guys edit their review and remove the [ROS] tags by mistake.

The staff removes the tags so that it can be read by everyone in Co-Ed.