Ladies, Whats your weirdest client request/ fetish request?

• gfx
  • 11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
So I'm only guessing we have all had the role play guy: Daddy's little Girl/Mommy's little bad boy request.

What about?

the fishnet stockings guy (KUHL LOL!)
the golden show*r guy
the strap on guy
the show up in a skirt with no panties guy
the kick me in the balls guy
the punch me in the face guy
the go down on my wife guy
the sloppy seconds guy

This should be fun, light, and flirty... guys, if you have a fetish or have heard about any weird stuff feel free to chime in!
I want to meet the -
*golden shower guy
*sloppy seconds guy/cuck
*poo play guy

Maybe those are my "weird" fetishes....but ill blame it on the guy and say that im just a willing participant

(I havent had any appts id consider weird or unusual. Come on folks...show me the kink!!!)
I definitely specialize in Golden Showers
(Theres many different reasons and ways a man can want that btw)

HANDS DOWN though my weirdest, makes me smile thinking about..
Was role playing, with a short man. He actually had to whole thing scripted on cards somewhat for me when he arrived, which seemed odd kinda but actually was helpful in achieving his fantasy:
I had to pretend to cast a spell on him, turning him into a little bug. He then laid down on the floor and for almost an hour I over and over again, pretended that I was a giant human that was going to kill him. Over and over again, while standing over him as he laid on his back on the floor pleasuring himself, I pretended to stomp him, telling him he was a worthless bug and that I was going to kill him because he was just a bug (keep in mind this was all his script, just did it for him lol) Doing this whole "im going to crush you like a bug" routine and pretending to stomp him ultimately made him cum, without me ever even touching him, well except the bottoms of my heels!
  • gfx
  • 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Lol effin hilarious
I know right....4 years of doing this and thats deffffinitely been the oddest!
I love doing fetishes and really dont think anythings weird at all anymore, but yeah I cant lie, that one was too funny! Was definitely hard to keep a straight face at first.
I wont call it weird but my most interesting was also a roleplay
I went to his house let myself in got naked and waited for him to discover me in his house
Pretended he was a cop that somebody had played a prank on but I was to sexy to pass up.

Was definitely a weird feeling chillin in somebody u havent mets house naked lol, fun tho.
Doing this whole "im going to crush you like a bug" routine and pretending to stomp him ultimately made him cum, without me ever even touching him, well except the bottoms of my heels! Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
That's pretty badass, Candi. It's not everyone who can say they role played with Dick Cheney!
That's pretty badass, Candi. It's not everyone who can say they role played with Dick Cheney! Originally Posted by PDid
That's pretty badass, Candi. It's not everyone who can say they role played with Dick Cheney! Originally Posted by PDid
I don't care who you are that's fuckin funny!!

Hahaha that was too funny
  • Netx9
  • 11-11-2013, 10:10 PM
You mean "Dick" Cheney

N
One of my first visitors was a man that ONLY wanted me to take pix of him dressed as a woman. He also sucked on a dildo that he had me hold on my croch zone. It was a trip...at the time since i was brand new.

Recently, i had a guy that wanted to fuck me...immediately after someone else fucked me. Sloppy second thing i guess. That one never happened tho.

Xoxo
I had a provider ask me to piss on her right after I finished fisting her

Who am I to deny a good looking woman
Oh wait..... Ladies --- NVM lol
A guy had me pee on him... a long time ago. :/