In response to UR_Moms comments regarding info in a review thread

But wait JJ, We are not done here. Mom might be but there is some good material here and KKA did not get a chance to respond

What I dislike is the over exsaggeration, the lies that I'm texting/calling numerous times. Originally Posted by ur_mom
I did not say he was lying, i said he over exaggerated the truth. Originally Posted by ur_mom
Actually, you said both.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Fair enough miss professional smart ass..

Does she have two jobs? I thought her profession lie in pleasing us?

I used the wrong word in context,

No. You didn't. You were wrong here from the start and no matter how you try to spin it you are not changing the story.

Instead of the word lie I should have used the set phrase HALF TRUTH.

What was half true about what he had to say? Your timeline TOTALLY supported what he said.

Either way I think you missing the whole point.

No Darlin. You are missing the whole point. What is the whole point? Learn to suck it up and say you are sorry and preserve your business.... Little things get let go. You've proven once again that Providers seldom should speak up in defense of comments in reviews.... For many reasons but here, because you lack the communication skills to do so effectively.

This isn't a form of sensationalism,

It is to some extent

I don't like smoking mirrors. and thats what I feel he is doing.I wouldn't have said anything if he would have said " this fool texted me back 2days later and then called me at like midnight." if anything he would have gotten just a straight apologie.

And I did apologize because it wasn't intentional.

You expect us to believe that a Provider's phone will sit for 2 1/2 days without any other person calling you. In order to accidentally butt dial him his number would have to be the last one called.... Just does not seem possible having tried to call ladies so many times over the years

Instead he's gonna go and say I'm acting like an ex girlfriend and encourage using a hobby phone.

How does those statements affect ME?
1) people who don't know me will think that's what I do. IT IS WHAT YOU DID!

2) hobby phones are harder to screen In what manner?

3) people like to jump on bandwagons, and love to talk without knowing.what's to say another isn't going to do the same. I think for a while any guy that asks about you is going to hear this story. A lot of guys will link these threads and send a PM to anyone that mentions you in an ISO. That way a guy looking for info on you gets all the info available.

All the above fuck with my money. Yes Mamm! That is what is great about review Boards that promote Information Exchange. But what affects your business the most is that lady you see in the mirror.

Ive gone through this before. Took me 2years to shake that off. all because someone didn't get what he wanted. Really? Let me go see what that was all about? This was totally different. It was about showing no regard for a Guys time as well as displying that timely responses are not your thing

Different situation,same results. I would hope so. Each and every time you or any other provider screws up I hope a guy tells us about it...... This time around though you did the hatchet job on yourself.

This isn't a debate, I'm done explaining. Once again, I've said what I've needed to say. Goodnight Originally Posted by ur_mom
And the moment you had your say you asked for the thread to be closed.

In most other cities no Mod would have honored your request. Doing so is bailing you out and showing preferential treatment as well as trying to protect you from your own words.

You created this drama for yourself. You are hearing from your peers as well as your former potential client base exactly how foolish it was to do so.

I would think you should have allowed KKA the opportunity to reply to being called a smart ass.

Hopefully you will learn from this little escapade in your hobby carreer

UR_MOM: "Fair enough miss professional smart ass..

----Wow, ok, use MY words from MY title. Try being a little more original next time you wanna play "mean" and "condecending". I havent called you any names nor have I been vulgar or rude toward you in any manner. Just remember that. No worries though, I have alligator skin. You say you are such a bitch, mean, and all that hardass shit but all you seem to boil down to is all talk and that talk makes no sense. You are not really upset with me personally or the client that posted to that review for that matter- what you are really angry about is how unintelligable you have made YOURSELF out to be.------KKA

I used the wrong word in context, Instead of the word lie I should have used the set phrase HALF TRUTH.

----Really? So if it is a "half truth" that means the other half is untrue. Basically, if untrue it is a lie. Therefore, it isnt merely exaggeration (notice proper spelling of the word for your future use) either. Context shmontext! ----KKA

Either way I think you missing the whole point. This isn't a form of sensationalism, I don't like smoking mirrors.

---- I am certain I have the point of things as well as your point of view of things under raps just fine. Smoking mirror, no. Just a plain old mirror you have to look at daily and live with what looks back. There are no clues to be found, no allegory, if you will, in what you wrote and nothing to be missed or misconstrued- you said it outright and if there was any drama, sensationalism or smoking mirror then it is because you created it on your own with your bad attitude and lack of responsibility as a provider in the hobby. -----KKA

and thats what I feel he is doing.I wouldn't have said anything if he would have said " this fool texted me back 2days later and then called me at like midnight." if anything he would have gotten just a straight apologie.

----You wouldnt have had to in the first place had you taken care of business properly. You can only control you and what you do and say- He made a simple comment and it wasnt even a vulgar comment at that. The comment he made should have prompted you to apologize to him personally and taught you to be careful in future. Simple. But now look where we are.-----KKA

And I did apologize because it wasn't intentional. ---Probably wasnt intentional. But you actually built his case with your initial post and your attitude.-----KKA

Instead he's gonna go and say I'm acting like an ex girlfriend and encourage using a hobby phone.

---Maybe that is the way he perceived the situation as it happened. Everyone has a right to their opinions. And every client has the right to share their experiences with the utmost honesty here on this board whether good or bad for the provider. It IS their board. WE are here FOR them. Period. ---KKA

How does those statements affect ME?
1) people who don't know me will think that's what I do.
----No, they wouldnt neccesarily -unless you prove the point, in which case, this time you did just that. ----KKa
2) hobby phones are harder to screen
---Bullshit..... Screening 101: pm me and ill show you the hows and whys of it all. No charge. --KKA
3) people like to jump on bandwagons, and love to talk without knowing.what's to say another isn't going to do the same.
---If you conduct yourself in a certain manner with professionalism and consistency then you have the upper hand. Therefore when shit happens like this and if it WERE untrue you would have the reputation that speaks louder than any BS that is thrown at your doorstep. ----KKA

All the above fuck with my money. Ive gone through this before. Took me 2years to shake that off. all because someone didn't get what he wanted.

---Well, having this type of attitude and not being accountable is hurting your money more than if you had said nothing at all. ---KKA

Different situation,same results.
This isn't a debate, I'm done explaining. Once again, I've said what I've needed to say. Goodnight" UR_MOM

And...Thank you, Whispers.

KKA
And...Thank you, Whispers.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
You are welcome KelliAnn....
Ur_Momma newer handle same ole baggage.
how bout that undrafted matt mcgloin? Oh, I'm sorry, I meant to put this in a manly thread not a little hissy fit little whiny Austin bitch thread.
how bout that undrafted matt mcgloin? Oh, I'm sorry, I meant to put this in a manly thread not a little hissy fit little whiny Austin bitch thread. Originally Posted by flinde
No balls flinde? And someone thought that you could be open minded, your showing you limited ability to open the doors. Are you still working with DOS Verision 3.0 ?

+++++++++

BTW, I RTM “JJ” and got the usual reply, "OP requested the thread to be closed, but you're welcome to start a new thread". Maybe I was wrong on JJ, he might be a puppet of Mokoa, then he just might not know any better. I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt and he doesn't know any better.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=904401
This is why I dont use an effing phone u try and be nice and respond to somebody and they hate on u.
I bet if she never replied at all that would have been an issue too right?
Ur_Momma newer handle same ole baggage. Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Kind of like you!

Just cuz you got nads don't mean you can't be some ol baggage yourself lil daddy.

Those nads turn into some ol baggage as well! Some sagging swinging ol baggage too. Let us know when you start stepping on them
I got a couple floppies of 3.1 laying around somewhere.
Same whiny pansies.
I got a couple floppies of 3.1 laying around somewhere. Originally Posted by flinde

Now that's funny, that's the former flinde
Same whiny pansies. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Still limited? I even provided you a link. No more sonny you're on you on......
  • Laz
  • 11-17-2013, 06:06 PM
This is why I dont use an effing phone u try and be nice and respond to somebody and they hate on u.
I bet if she never replied at all that would have been an issue too right? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I think the issue is the return call in the middle of the night. She claims that was an accident, I will accept that, but either way it was bad even if the person has no SO to worry about. Sometimes gripes are legit.
Kind of like you!

Are you reference me as baggage? Please explain, can be taken two in two contents.

Just cuz you got nads don't mean you can't be some ol baggage yourself lil daddy.

I bring no bagagge, I only challenge others to think and not settle for what they have been given for the last several years. If that's baggage to you then you need to look around whats been moderating you guys during that time. Oh thanks for calling me Little, because I am pretty must a guy that is not known as fat, but I would love to be in shape like I was when I was 30, of well shit happens

Those nads turn into some ol baggage as well! Some sagging swinging ol baggage too. Let us know when you start stepping on them

My testicles are hanging tight, I'm not going to say that they always will, but right now I'm not that old, do you have that problem, if so I recommend to be careful Originally Posted by Mariam
Mariam 6 post since December 2011, are you going to start posting and vocalizing your opinion here, hope so, obiviously you're one of the quite group, join us, have fun.
I think the issue is the return call in the middle of the night. She claims that was an accident, I will accept that, but either way it was bad even if the person has no SO to worry about. Sometimes gripes are legit. Originally Posted by Laz
I agree with Laz. If I get calls or texts and I can't respond within a few hours I message them here in case they have SOs unless I have their permission to text them whenever. I think he did slightly exaggerate. Both parties should apologize.