Stockings and heels goddess out there?

I'm sure there are a lot of wonderful ladies that can cater to my desires (fetish, perhaps?) but I just love seeing a woman in thigh highs and heels (sandals or pumps). Maybe because it emphasizes a woman's femininity which I am wholly appreciative of. That's one of the reasons I love to book for at least an hour to 90 is because I enjoy the company of a woman who enjoys looking the part as well as what happens later and like to savor the moment. Since I have only seen a few in town is there anyone in particular someone can recommend? I am always drawn to the confident, sensual type woman who can seduce with her eyes. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Yep, there are mature (women) in SA who wear Thigh Highs & heels.
  • oden
  • 05-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Based on the pictures I've seen, you should contact Sonya.
Don't we ALL wear thigh highs & heels?? - Especially if it is requested beforehand.
I think most of us ladies try to accomodate a gentleman's requests. So Texas50, just let your desires be known!
Don't we ALL wear thigh highs & heels?? - Especially if it is requested beforehand.
I think most of us ladies try to accomodate a gentleman's requests. So Texas50, just let your desires be known! Originally Posted by SatinSecrets
In all of the encounters I've had....I've asked each and every one of them (more than once during the screening process) and have only had 2 ladies wear them - Awesome exp.
Think there our alot ladies here in SA that would love to dress up for ya.
Mmmmm....

Nice and silky, not fishnets.
Garter belts are gneiss, too.
Remember, the stockings can stay on the whole time.

I think the ladies are missing an opportunity any time they don't wear them unprompted to an appointment. It's a really nice, easy enhancement.
I do stocking and garters upon request. Didn't the Brits & French invent them?? lol
Considering my name, it would be strange, and hypocritical, if I didn't wear high heels and stockings, wouldn't it? Garters are a bit more of a challenge as my legs are really long and the snaps, like my gentlemen, keep popping.
which one of these little smilie dudes is of someone biting their tongue?
which one of these little smilie dudes is of someone biting their tongue? Originally Posted by barneyrubble

Thanks to those providers that responded. I think this requires further, in depth investigation :-)