Encounter: Classy Philly - Lucy

User ID: Lucy
Date: 6/28/2018
Name: Lucy
Phone: -
Email Address: ClassyPhily@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): (staff edit; ztonk)
City: Plymouth Meeting
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Plymouth Meeting
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, Massage, DFK, Stripper Slide, CFS, K9, Mish, CG.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, past SHoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Great body. Slim and athletic. Really nice B cups. Sweet ass and great legs
Recommendation: -
Nice Review - Do they have any alternate verification methods? I’m not up for filling out their online form. I should be in town in a few months and doing some pre planning.
i dont know. I would email them or call them and ask
Nice Review - Do they have any alternate verification methods? I’m not up for filling out their online form. I should be in town in a few months and doing some pre planning. Originally Posted by SARufus
I'd previously seen Gloria in other parts of the country and I was still required to go through the complete screening process. Not so bad, and worth it, if G is the compensation
I have always been a bit leery of providing the personal info. I did it for DC and P411 but that was to get verified once to be used multiple times.

The agency has several people I would love to see but I hope that they change their verification to use P411
what does bbk ddf and all of those words mean?
DFK - Deep French kissing
SS - Stripper Slide
Blue Toast - Like a soapy naked lap dance
BBBJ - Bare back blow job
CFS - Covered full service
CG - Cowgirl
DFK - Deep French kissing
SS - Stripper Slide
Blue Toast - Like a soapy naked lap dance
BBBJ - Bare back blow job
CFS - Covered full service
CG - Cowgirl Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
Blue toast for me always meant mouthwash. I think i like you definition better
I'd previously seen Gloria in other parts of the country and I was still required to go through the complete screening process. Not so bad, and worth it, if G is the compensation Originally Posted by Ronin3
I sent an email and was told to send my references. If they need personal information, I will just wait until I get back to Texas to play.
they want provider references. who have you seen before that will vouch for you