7th ring of Dante's Inferno

My God.... have looked at STG for a week now and come to the
conclusion that I have ascended into Dante's Inferno...

For the love of God..with all the FAKES and lack of talent..Im thinking of getting a lifetime membership to
Jerkmate..

Sorry Guys however it seems in the last few years Tallahassee has fallen into the dead zone...

I apologize for being negative Nancy but sometimes you have to call a "duck a duck"
Yep glad I moved away but still come back a couple times a month and there is literally nothing my go to was the milf when she was there but it’s been a while and I’ve caught a few traveling ladies but that’s it it really does suck
Amen, my brethren. I am now living in a National Forrest. Meditation is my comfort now. Next step, become a Hermit Monk.
Yep, I agree. About ready to just give up the hobbie and find something else to do with my time. Right now I am really happy Melissa is back in town. She knows how to keep me smiling... Happy mongering and be safe out there.
Well fellow mongers. I am giving up on the hobbie for now. The BS games have made it not worth it. Going to find some other way to have fun. Good luck out there and happy mongering.
Good luck and the deposits and fake ads make it not worth it.
I penned the opening article over a month a month ago.
I have not looked at STG since...

That tells me I need a new outlet...not this bullshit in Tallahassee.....

Never thought I would give the "Hobby" up...But today is the day! Had much fun ..met some beautiful women but those times are Long Gone! So with heavy heart I say Adios and Vaya Con Dios ....

Wish all of you well!

Badkarma 2013 out
If STG is out where are we posting here? I've got little to no messages.
On stg you have to dig thru the weeds in order to find the flowers. Had a nice time with a flower not even a month ago....
The real girls on STG, so I hear through the grapevine, are having a tough time of it because of the fakes and the druggies. SA is an alternative, but it's terribly expensive for daddies, and full of golddiggers and foreign women looking for Prince Charming. Tryst is an option, but those are some nosebleed prices for their time. The dream is becoming a nightmare.