Tryst.link

has anyone used this site?? There are a couple new provider postings and wondered if they are legit or TGTB.

d appreciate any input.
I have seen a few ladies who post there but I only stumbled across them as I was researching them. In some areas, tryst is the only option. YMMV I suppose but at least it isn't a complete scam.
I just took a look, and I can verify that most of the providers there are legit.
They make us verify our identity to post on there & do reverse image searches to make sure nobody is using fake pics. Tryst is a very credible website to find companions.
Just like Sophia said, Tryst requires us to provide photo identification, and heavily screens images for duplicates on the internet. An excellent place to find your perfect provider.
Nothing against these sites - I have an account in most of the major ones. The problem is when there is no 'ad' section on the platform. Then, it is up to the 'hobbyist' to figure out if the provider is currently in the location (because they have multiple city ads, last activity OR active status does not help).
One good feature of Tryst is the 'messaging' capability. When contacting a provider there, I send a message requesting them to respond back if they are interested within a 'defined' timeframe. If I don't hear back, I move on. If I hear back later, I let them know I have moved on, but, if they were interested, they could DM me & I would let them know the next time I was looking..
Just my 2 cents..
FYI: I was in Quincy last weekend. Didn't hear from any locals until I had checked out. Original plan was to stay 2 nights. However, due to responses from PCB & none from Tally, changed my plans (switched 1 night to Destin/FWB) & enjoyed a fabulous night in Miramar Beach :-)
Do tell?
When you click/see a thumbnail on Tryst there is a little "home" emoji & an "airplane" emoji. The home is usually the providers home base and the airplane is tours/potential traveling areas. You can always scroll to the bottom of an ad and check their social media. Most providers such as myself have their current location on Twitter. I travel quite often and Tryst only let's you update your home location every 30 days. I'm currently in Tallahassee FL. I see how it can be confusing. You can always shoot a thoughtful text or email if you're still confused.