URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/477470159272
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Lee Rd
Activities: BJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her ad shows a rather fit woman, but she is not, She is about 5’2” and most would consider her a BBW.
Recommendation: No
Thanks
Nice review
She's been running that fake ad forever
I saw her probably 5 years or so ago. At that time, she looked like those photos. However, since then there have been too many burgers and fries. It's a shame. She was a looker with a killer figure.
This review is not for "Miss Big Booty Julie", but a different Julie.
Big Booty Miss Julie is not 26, not blonde, and has a different phone number (that she's had for years).
MODS: Can you please move it to the right place?
It is the Right “Julie” as that is what she calls herself in the ad. Most folks on here realize the ladies have the same “handle” in some cases: Bella (5 or more of them) Nikki (several, but one outstanding one) and so on…….
Harry is pointing out that this provider is not the "Miss Big Booty Julie" that this encounter is mistakenly attached to. See "View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries" section directly below the "Quick Reply" section.
Harry is right. I don’t believe I did anything to associate this review with the other Julie.
"Big Bootie Miss Julie" sounds like a Little Richard tune.
"Big Bootie Miss Julie" sounds like a Little Richard tune. Originally Posted by Withnail
LOL, yeah! However for the uninformed that was her old profile name but she is now Goddess Julie on Twitter.
WOW!!!