Why do the MODS allow this infraction to continue????

Isn't it an obvious Fraction to either Hijack threads and/or to create spam threads? Whirlway continues to post useless and pointless threads of Benghazi which he's doing nothing but trolling and being a troublemaker. Whirlway has posted virtually about 10(I've stop counting) Threads in the Sandbox relating to Benghazi- and actually all of threads really could fall under one umbrella because he is just re-hashing old news.
I am amazed that MODS have not warned Whirlway- if they have he's obviously not listening.
I basically want to ask any MOD is it considered a violation to basically post threads that are virtually spam?
For example- would a person be penalized if with a few week span they posted the following threads:

1) I love Apple Pie
2) Apple Pie is my favorite Dessert.
3) Apple pie taste really great.
4) I really like Apple Pie.
5) There's no better snack than Apple Pie

If someone were to start 5 threads of the above I am pretty sure the MODS would assume they are creating Spam and thus warn them- I personally think Whirlway needs to be warned.

We have had a terror attack in Boston that claimed lives- lives lost in an East Texas factory explosion and a horrific tornado in Olkahoma- no one has time for Wilway's B.S Benghazi threads that he is trolling in order to incite people- WW- give it a rest!!!
I have an idea. It might be crazy, but it might work.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A THREAD . . .

DON'T READ IT!!!

I have an idea. It might be crazy, but it might work.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A THREAD . . .

DON'T READ IT!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If that's the case smart ass than anyone should be allowed to come on this site and post anything they like- for example in 24 hours someone should be allowed to post the following threads without penalty:

A. COG IS AN OLD FART
B. COG IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT
C. COG SUCKS DONKEY BALLS
D. WHY IS COG SUCH AN IDIOTIC P.O.S
E. COG IS A TURD.
WE,

You have been around long enough, you really need to ask this question? This isn't a case of mods not taking action. You didn't just stumble in here, you know the gig here.

Just ignore him. I do.
WE,

You have been around long enough, you really need to ask this question? This isn't a case of mods not taking action. You didn't just stumble in here, you know the gig here.

Just ignore him. I do. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
True Leon but rules are rules- if Spamming is not allowed than it should apply to everyone.
Is this a multiple choice question?

OK. COG is a turd!
If that's the case smart ass than anyone should be allowed to come on this site and post anything they like- for example in 24 hours someone should be allowed to post the following threads without penalty:

A. COG IS AN OLD FART
B. COG IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT
C. COG SUCKS DONKEY BALLS
D. WHY IS COG SUCH AN IDIOTIC P.O.S
E. COG IS A TURD.
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Sure, post that if you want to. Do you really think your opinion of me matters at all? I really don't care. If it's funny, I'll enjoy it along with the rest of you. If it's stupid, I'll ignore it, or point it out.

BTW, those insults are boring. Try to be more creative. Tell you what, if I don't like it, I'll ignore it. Or have fun with it.

You take this place WAY to seriously.

WE,

Just ignore him. I do. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
True Leon but rules are rules- if Spamming is not allowed than it should apply to everyone. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You apparently missed this thread WE. For reference, its stickied at the top of the forum. Has been since the day the political threads were kicked out of D&T.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409185
You apparently missed this thread WE. For reference, its stickied at the top of the forum. Has been since the day the political threads were kicked out of D&T.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409185 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanks CC that's all I needed to know
Hasn't WE posted this same thread before...in violation of the rules.

It is not the job of WE to censor this site, Yes, I said censor. He doesn't like something and he has decided that it has no merit. You are acting pretty fascist WE. It seems to me that if someone posts and there are responses then the thread has merit. Lets use your example; if I posted five threads that said EXACTLY the same thing in five different ways do you think anyone would respond to threads 3, 4, or 5? They wouldn't and that is how you are exposed for lacking a point. Don't worry everyone once in a while everyone your age loses their point occassionally.
There are no meaningless threads.

There are meaningless people that blindly follow the flock and bitch when it is pointed out that the shepherd is leading them to slaughter.
Then there are those who post a thread containing BS that is followed by a bunch of yay's and back slapping.
LIKE 64 THREADS WITH "BENGHAZI" IN THE TITLE!

Yay! Backslapping! Impeach the Kenyan liar!

Fucking tedious if you ask me.

there's a simple way to keep trolls like Whineaway from hijacking the Sandbox. Take away their soapbox. there are certainly enough topics out there for discussion ... Even Benghazi ... No reason for any one of them to be plastered all over the forum so one or two narcissists can whack off for each other, while showing utter disregard for the other members of the forum.

That won't be happening anymore. Mods don't need to step in. members will take care of this.

Get it, trolls?
WE has violated Whirlaway's Rule.....all Obama Zombies are suppose to whine away in this Superthread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=742614
I am flattered; you bothered to count my Benghazi threads..............but you are behind the curve (as usual) AssUp..........

And to all you Obamazombies, you better take heed, AssUp has issued his warning, the Obama mafia is patrolling the Sandbox !

LIKE 64 THREADS WITH "BENGHAZI" IN THE TITLE!

Yay! Backslapping! Impeach the Kenyan liar!

Fucking tedious if you ask me.

there's a simple way to keep trolls like Whineaway from hijacking the Sandbox. Take away their soapbox. there are certainly enough topics out there for discussion ... Even Benghazi ... No reason for any one of them to be plastered all over the forum so one or two narcissists can whack off for each other, while showing utter disregard for the other members of the forum.

That won't be happening anymore. Mods don't need to step in. members will take care of this.

Get it, trolls? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider