Music during appointments?

I don't know what other people think about this, but just curious....
I'm not a fan of silence so I generally turn on music during my appointments. I'm starting to wonder though if music is a good idea or not, and if it is, what kind of music would be best? I've been on Pandora and playing a station based off of "Enigma" and my doubles partner commented that it sounds like "temple music" and not sexy music. Any comments?
Sorry, I put this thread in the wrong spot...not sure how to delete it lol
That's OK. If that's you in your avatar, then I'm glad it's here! What do you think of Benghazi?
Do you like Grey Poupon on your samwitch??
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't know what other people think about this, but just curious....
I'm not a fan of silence so I generally turn on music during my appointments. I'm starting to wonder though if music is a good idea or not, and if it is, what kind of music would be best? I've been on Pandora and playing a station based off of "Enigma" and my doubles partner commented that it sounds like "temple music" and not sexy music. Any comments? Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper

smooth jazz
relaxation
nature sounds (rain forest/ocean etc)

non distracting background music

if you have a computer in the room with quality speakers SKYFM.com has something for every taste, including the aforementioned.

just sayin'
Zamfir
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 04:08 PM
A lot depends upon the mood of the session. Wild & passionate might call for some Latin Jazz; a soft seduction, maybe some sultry female blues singer; an erotic massage, some Carlos Nakai flute.
Ok thanks for not getting mad at the misplaced post and giving suggestions!! I appreciate it guys
That's OK. If that's you in your avatar, then I'm glad it's here! What do you think of Benghazi? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lol Yes, that is me in my avatar
Screaming my name is music to my ears.
Yes, we always knew Eva loves to hear his partner scream "I've Got a Big One."

But that's ok, Eva. You are welcome to adopt any lifestyle you want.
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes, we always knew Eva loves to hear his partner scream "I've Got a Big One."

But that's ok, Eva. You are welcome to adopt any lifestyle you want. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

for a 1st grader thats BRILLIANT !!! .... not