reflections.hhmmmm

I just wanted to give a BIG kuddos to our mods on here...thanks for keeping the schoolyard safe!!!

And a thanks to the hobbyists and providers on here....we are all in this together so we gotta be good schoolchildren and play nice and helpful to each other!!!!

I have been around a long time lol..and I love this life and the people I have met!!

I luv all yall....whether yall like me or not!!!

I have had some interesting experiences and learned alot on the journey... keep eye out for my "book" one day LOL!!

A couple funny experiences for my book:
in new mexico i had an indian gent w hair to his butt..It was beautiful and thick.. he would give me a back n body massage using only his hair!!
and
in missoula montana i had to keep a suitcase w extra clothes in my car..the agency didnt screen,so sometimes i would ditch out of an outcall half-dressed!

share some of your stories

This board needs to be fun again!!!!!
Amen Dallas
I intent is be helpful
I just wanted to give a BIG kuddos to our mods on here...thanks for keeping the schoolyard safe!!!

And a thanks to the hobbyists and providers on here....we are all in this together so we gotta be good schoolchildren and play nice and helpful to each other!!!!

I have been around a long time lol..and I love this life and the people I have met!!

I luv all yall....whether yall like me or not!!!

I have had some interesting experiences and learned alot on the journey... keep eye out for my "book" one day LOL!!

A couple funny experiences for my book:
in new mexico i had an indian gent w hair to his butt..It was beautiful and thick.. he would give me a back n body massage using only his hair!!
and
in missoula montana i had to keep a suitcase w extra clothes in my car..the agency didnt screen,so sometimes i would ditch out of an outcall half-dressed!

share some of your stories

This board needs to be fun again!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

OHHHH... the stories we could tell.
While I understand this isn’t for everyone... it’s sure been an interesting and fun ride for me.
I’ve learned so much...
I had a gentleman contact me and asked me if I provided something... which he used the acronym for whatever it was... I had to send a PM to one of my other gentlemen to find out what the acronym meant... yes... I was that naive.
I’m blonde.. lol
OHHHH... the stories we could tell.
While I understand this isn’t for everyone... it’s sure been an interesting and fun ride for me.
I’ve learned so much...
I had a gentleman contact me and asked me if I provided something... which he used the acronym for whatever it was... I had to send a PM to one of my other gentlemen to find out what the acronym meant... yes... I was that naive.
I’m blonde.. lol Originally Posted by Brayzen
You're Welcome ! You're very talented in other ways.