Anyone miss old friends?

• Mrust
  • 05-12-2021, 06:05 PM
I don't know if you'd consider this SD/SB thing or just a lucky thing that I can't seem to find anymore but I befriended a provider a few years ago that was local and we really hit it off.

We would hang out for hours, have drinks and then we had play time. Went canoeing, a few hikes and even a camping trip.

I do know that for the most part this is an hourly hobby but sometimes I'd help her out without even meeting (but not too often) and I would always give the usual Donation when we did meet but nothing extra was ever expected because we had so much in common and so much fun talking, grilling, having some drinks and just hanging out.

Has anyone else just had a regular kind of relationship that never got too personal but was also not 100% professional? Just a conversation starter but I'm also curious I'd this was an anomaly lol.
well not exactly the same
but a variation...
I have a client in Austin who I luv luv luv.. hes soooo much like my hubby and they both have dirty minds luke me.. SOOOO now when he sets an appointment w me,I add my guy.. we have app become good friends and share good times in the bedroom.
(havent done anything outside the bedroom YET,but hooe to someday)
  • Mrust
  • 05-13-2021, 10:16 PM
That's cool, i get that time is valuable but there is something to be said for clicking on a different level where it's not all about the time. I get the thrill of something new but being comfortable and still having that "forbidden" friendship can be too.
That's cool, i get that time is valuable but there is something to be said for clicking on a different level where it's not all about the time. I get the thrill of something new but being comfortable and still having that "forbidden" friendship can be too. Originally Posted by Mrust
There IS something to be said about “clicking” on a different level. Once in a while it is hard not to blur that line. There have been times that I’ve became friends with someone who started as a client. But, once we
Became friends in the real world... there wasn’t anymore private time at all.
There also have been times... I’ve had to tell myself... he’s a client... nothing more.
This whole deal can be tricky at times...
You just have to remember... it is what it is! (I hate that saying...
But it is)
  • Mrust
  • 05-17-2021, 02:45 PM
There IS something to be said about “clicking” on a different level. Once in a while it is hard not to blur that line. There have been times that I’ve became friends with someone who started as a client. But, once we
Became friends in the real world... there wasn’t anymore private time at all.
There also have been times... I’ve had to tell myself... he’s a client... nothing more.
This whole deal can be tricky at times...
You just have to remember... it is what it is! (I hate that saying...
But it is) Originally Posted by Brayzen
Couldn't agree more, emotions are a PITA sometimes lol but luckily we didn't have an issue with blurred lines amd both understood it was still "what it is" and still transactional but it just didn't feel that way because we had so much in common and an hr would turn into all day or night lol or planning an adventure out of town or something outdoors. Sadly I'm guessing this is a rare thing so I'm feeling fortunate I was able to experience it.