Looks Delicious Danielle is back.

No but I’ve reached out. Man a good blast from the past
No but I’ve reached out. Man a good blast from the past Originally Posted by flows-with-water
One of my ATFs. Haven’t seen her in years. She did send me some pics about a year ago. But then disappeared
I think the pics in her current ad are from years ago - when she clearly had the best ass in the civilized world! As I recall, back then, she won some sort of hot miniskirt model award. Ii wonder what she looks like today? And I hope she has the same outstanding personality that she had back then
With the talent in Pittsburgh we will be lucky if she has 10 teeth
I think the pics in her current ad are from years ago - when she clearly had the best ass in the civilized world! As I recall, back then, she won some sort of hot miniskirt model award. Ii wonder what she looks like today? And I hope she has the same outstanding personality that she had back then Originally Posted by Don Stephens
The ass pic is definitely from years ago. It was during her meat on the bone phase. I agree about her butt, it was a work of art. The last time I saw her was a couple months after she had her second child. She looked pretty good then. The pics she sent me over a year ago were new and she looked toned. Like her younger years. I’ll try to contact her.
With the talent in Pittsburgh we will be lucky if she has 10 teeth Originally Posted by Otis Firefly
She had all 32 the last time I saw her. But that was about 4yrs ago.
I always wanted to see her back in the day but our schedules never worked out.
Saw her once and then she went MIA. Great body and I loved that ass. Had a good time with her.
She did get back to me. Hopefully set something up next week.
Bam. Did she allude to her frequency of availability etc etc. I
Bam. Did she allude to her frequency of availability etc etc. I Originally Posted by flows-with-water
No. It was a short and sweet reply. I said I would reach out next week. She said fine.
If I had to choose...I'd definitely rather that ass still be intact than her teeth lol.
I did ping her and told her I used to see her a bunch when she lived on Mt Wash. She responded with "Hey babe. I've upgraded A LOT since then. Lol. I'd love to see ya if we're both available sometime soon."...it's been pretty quiet since then, unfortunately.
Same. She asked about our past meetings. I responded (they were darn good) and silence since