Rollcall: Dfk/Gfe Providers

There's been more than a few discussions on who does and who does not offer gfe/dfk here. Why not make it simple for those who are looking for that and say hello here?
Hello TxBlueyes
Me
I offer:
LFK
DFK
GFE (CFS)
BBBJ
Oh hello there! I'm not going to rattle off a menu but I think my reviews on TER speak from themselves. However, it looks like a lot of women in the area offer what you're seeking. Though, if wanted, I would love to visit San Antonio. I've never been!
Oh hello there! I'm not going to rattle off a menu but I think my reviews on TER speak from themselves. However, it looks like a lot of women in the area offer what you're seeking. Though, if wanted, I would love to visit San Antonio. I've never been! Originally Posted by London-James
But unless you are a member of TER (which is a rip off) no one can read them.
So I don't think they are speaking very well for you.
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (117.2 KB, 339 views)
Umm. Might be easier just to pm the girls you're interested in.

Jiji yes i agree with Rouge one jiji or you can read one of my 70 reviews... The Valley calls me The RGV Queen of GFE...
Jiji yes i agree with Rouge one jiji or you can read one of my 70 reviews... The Valley calls me The RGV Queen of GFE... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Perhaps we can give a review for him?
Im all GFE baby
Hello San Antonio
But unless you are a member of TER (which is a rip off) no one can read them.
So I don't think they are speaking very well for you. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Well, let me make it easy for you darling. Here's what I will not do: SS or BBFS. Other than that... let's have a good time.
Giving this newbie the benefit of the doubt.

Blue, it's called research!

No single "list" of much of anything here, imo, will ever suffice, especially since some newbies seem to avoid the obvious choice of purchasing Premium Access or contributing to the data base by reading others' reviews and following moderator guidance and perusing the existing templates. Referring, I am, to your initial review.

Not intending to be cold or unwelcoming here and giving you the benefit of the doubt since your tenure here is barely three months.

Happy Hobbying!