Question for anyone

Is San Antonio normally this slow? Did we pick a wrong time to come? Did something happen?? Did we do something wrong?? Lots of tire kicking and 100 offers even on my P411.

Just wondering because in 5 years of working this area never have i seen it this slow for both Emma and myself...

Bessitos
Poor screening , but take care hope it picks up for u 2
^^^. Poor screening? Not sure why it is slow. My play time has not slowed down but I am only seeing ladies I know. Rodeo has be happening and week before spring break for lots of schools so could be an issue. Your showcase looks great with pics so not sure, don't give up on SA.

Sam

PS. Just checked P411 it shows a lot of ladies visiting maybe an issue.
Walker still mad i have a 2 posted review policy... but its water under the bridge for me... i just had a nice conversation as to my rates i charge 250 in SA to cover my travel. Mcallen and Courpus i have bf that pay my room food and gas. So i can charge 200 in those and make money... if any wants to me my bf and pay gas hotel and food in SA ill start charging 200 jiji
I had a GREAT trip to SA last month...I even had a waiting list!!.....I charge 200 when i travel,stay in high end hotels for LOW rates,and still make a profit after covering all expenses....and only see 2 or 3 a day.

Maybe try offering a special....some money is better than no money....BTW You are a sexy gal! Have fun baby!
I have kind of found the "jiji" thing overdone and imagine you doing it throughout the session.
hope it gets better for ya

Italia
hola everyone i normally wouldn't respond to a thread its usually go in do what u got to do then im out ....however i have to agree with u on how slow it is. Im usually in 3 different areas of town to give my clients a fighting chance to see me but even so it's been slow it seems as if the medicsl area is pretty descent. If your not in that area id say give it a shot....anyhow love hopefully it picks up for u. I know how difficult it can be in this business ive been going strong (knock on wood) for 11 years and i know that the word "slow" isnt something we like to hear or come across. Shit id rather have slow versus the word non-existent ...
I have kind of found the "jiji" thing overdone and imagine you doing it throughout the session. Originally Posted by svenbjorg
I never heard it a single time. And despite not speaking Spanish myself, Eva was amazing to hang and drink with. I had a great time.

Couple thoughts on slow season. Always happens this time of year...

-Lots of people on vacation. I know at least 10 people out of the state and even a few out of the country right now.
-Rodeo expenses.
-Rate increases have slowed people's hobby budgets to be able to get out more. I know I have slowed down.
-Tax season. Either recovering from paying taxes or out using their returns on non hobby related expenses.
-Recovering from Valentines day purchases.
-Saving for St Patty's day partying and events next week.

Those are just a few. I'm sure there are others.
I never heard it a single time. And despite not speaking Spanish myself, Eva was amazing to hang and drink with. I had a great time.

Couple thoughts on slow season. Always happens this time of year...

-Lots of people on vacation. I know at least 10 people out of the state and even a few out of the country right now.
-Rodeo expenses.
-Rate increases have slowed people's hobby budgets to be able to get out more. I know I have slowed down.
-Tax season. Either recovering from paying taxes or out using their returns on non hobby related expenses.
-Recovering from Valentines day purchases.
-Saving for St Patty's day partying and events next week.

Those are just a few. I'm sure there are others. Originally Posted by RogueOne
Make this man a Mod already.
And to explain jiji it is like lol for you in USA. My gogle translate works pretty good.

And thank you RogueOne i enjoy our time together. You are a wonderful man and i like seeing you.

I also glad it was not me. I hear stories that men have alerts on women like we have. My mcallen friend told me it be slow right now that i should wait. He say tax time plus school out time would make it hard.

Bessitos a todos. Y me encanta mucho San Antonio!

I've seen this posted more than once. Are more mongers noticing a hike in rates. I've only noticed one provider that I've seen before, increase her rates on her showcase. One other that texted me she dropped qv because that's all she would get requests for.
Yes this trip different. Lot request for movie or quick visit $100. I guess time of year.. Even two request for car date? San Antonio different this time...
Hopefully this visit doesn't give you too much of a pause for a return trip. Certainly looking forward to your next visit to our city...
I will be back. I still like San Antonio. Just wonder when best time to come. I am trying to make this my new home for work. Any ideas or suggestions of when next best time is in San Antonio.