Magic Touch Massage

Has anyone seen magic touch, from her photos she looks great.
She is posted on Tryst. She seems busy and not one review about her.
Have enjoyed her a couple of times. can be a bit tough to schedule
Have enjoyed her a couple of times. can be a bit tough to schedule Originally Posted by Drittebein
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Has anyone seen magic touch, from her photos she looks great.
She is posted on Tryst. She seems busy and not one review about her. Originally Posted by KCwildbill
When I saw this thread title, I thought for a second it was going to be reminiscing about the old Magic Touch massage parlor downtown and a flood of awesome memories came back. Man, do I miss those places, complete with hot tubs. Ah, the good old days...

Sorry to divert so back to your regular programming.
When I saw this thread title, I thought for a second it was going to be reminiscing about the old Magic Touch massage parlor downtown and a flood of awesome memories came back. Man, do I miss those places, complete with hot tubs. Ah, the good old days...

Sorry to divert so back to your regular programming. Originally Posted by KCOwner
Was that on Main or Broadway or something back in the 90s? Like around Bazookas or where Temptations is now? I went to one around there once, was my first massage parlor experience. Lol I got a hot smokeshow of a blonde for a HE. Was a fun one!
Was that on Main or Broadway or something back in the 90s? Like around Bazookas or where Temptations is now? I went to one around there once, was my first massage parlor experience. Lol I got a hot smokeshow of a blonde for a HE. Was a fun one! Originally Posted by playball69
I remember Magic Touch was on a corner on 14th Street but I don't remember the cross-street.

Executive Suite was on the Southwest Boulevard just south of where O'Reilly Auto Parts is now, if memory serves me correctly. Man do I ever miss those places!
14 & main
So many massage places in the 70’s. Kcks on Minnesota ave. Across the street from the Mens club. Another on sw blvd near rainbow blvd. and yes executive was well run by a stable of beautiful masseuse’s. I still know the owner by real name. Now Asian massages some good???