What are the odds really?

Not saying some encounter reports are fake, but it's kind of weird when you come across a review of someone who's 1st review they wrote is also the 1st review the provider has received. It just makes me think sometimes, that something doesn't add up. What do I know though?
Not saying some encounter reports are fake, but it's kind of weird when you come across a review of someone who's 1st review they wrote is also the 1st review the provider has received. It just makes me think sometimes, that something doesn't add up. What do I know though? Originally Posted by FrankieFreddy25
I would say some reports are fake with 110% certainty!! Yet, there is ZERO effort to verify! I mean a newbie with 1 post reviewing a lady who is impossible to contact but the newbie had no problem!!! Once upon a time a newbie with stats like that would get his feelings tore apart by the vets! No more!!
You never know if LEO is watching. So...all mine are made up.
I would say some reports are fake with 110% certainty!! Yet, there is ZERO effort to verify! I mean a newbie with 1 post reviewing a lady who is impossible to contact but the newbie had no problem!!! Once upon a time a newbie with stats like that would get his feelings tore apart by the vets! No more!! Originally Posted by dumars
Agreed. Sad really
And how should they verify these?
Hire a team on consultants to reach out and call the provider and get hotel receipts?
There is now more people running this place and none of them get paid.
And how should they verify these? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ehhhhhh, phone call, email, text!! Duh!!

Every provider knows who’ve they’ve seen within a reasonable amount of time! Ain’t rocket science!!! I’ve been remembered after years a few times!!

If I were inclined to see Ms Jamison again after the 8 years or so since our only engagement I can give her two words and phrases and she would remember me! 110% sure!!!

Got it Dumars but you didnt answer the golden question.
Who is gonna do the verification?
No one is left...other than a couple knucklehead moderators.
The Eccie Call Center?
Lol
Yup, “knucklehead mods”! Ain’t enough of ‘em, reviews, to make it a full time job. AMPs, at least would be the exception! Which would be an easy way for the fuzz to walk in like a person on their 21st birthday surphing bars!!

Got it Dumars but you didnt answer the golden question.
Who is gonna do the verification?
No one is left...other than a couple knucklehead moderators.
The Eccie Call Center?
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal