Fox News Sunday

His sit down with Chris Wallace should be entertaining tomorrow. I am actually surprised the his people allowed him to be interviewed by someone that does not throw softballs and is not afraid to fact check in real time.

https://twitter.com/brooklynmutt/sta...05912283140096

I am sure that some of you will insult Chris and his father. He would not have gotten a one on one with the President if he was fake news or a deep state operative. Trump is not used to getting pushback so this should be fun.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is going to say Trump a Jewish left wing communist that Trump is.
Is going to say Trump a Jewish left wing communist that Trump is. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Definitely maybe
His sit down with Chris Wallace should be entertaining tomorrow. I am actually surprised the his people allowed him to be interviewed by someone that does not throw softballs and is not afraid to fact check in real time.

I am sure that some of you will insult Chris and his father. He would not have gotten a one on one with the President if he was fake news or a deep state operative. Trump is not used to getting pushback so this should be fun. Originally Posted by smokedog01
He’s given interviews to Stephanopoulis, Holt and Todd. Wallace isn’t quite partisan as those hacks. Trump will talk to anyone and has. Where’s Biden?
Trump will get flushed by anyone...
Trump will get flushed by anyone... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Trump flushed Hillary. Come to think of it, Bill did too!
Trump flushed Hillary. Come to think of it, Bill did too! Originally Posted by bambino

And USA flushed TRump....
And USA flushed TRump.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nope, he’s POTUS.

I am sure that some of you will insult Chris and his father. He would not have gotten a one on one with the President if he was fake news or a deep state operative. Trump is not used to getting pushback so this should be fun. Originally Posted by smokedog01

Now wait a minute. Wallace works for Fox News. According to liberal logic that means he doesn't speak the truth. Don't tell me it doesn't. I had a colleague who was a journalist and taught mass media. He said in an argument that Fox was not real journalism and the people (that means Wallace) on the show are not real journalists.
Nope, he’s POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino

He's POUTUS
chris wallace doesnt like trump. i understand he tries to trip him up co

this is over biden's defund the police comment claim.
chris wallace doesnt like trump. i understand he tries to trip him up co

this is over biden's defund the police comment claim. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I hope you realize that Biden NEVER called for defunding the police. That's a lie propagated by Trump and the GOP.
Now wait a minute. Wallace works for Fox News. According to liberal logic that means he doesn't speak the truth. Don't tell me it doesn't. I had a colleague who was a journalist and taught mass media. He said in an argument that Fox was not real journalism and the people (that means Wallace) on the show are not real journalists. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Wallace is a news journalist. Ingraham, Carlson, and Hannity are talk show hosts. Even Hannity himself said on his radio show that he is not a journalist. Neither are Cuomo or Lemon. The difference is pretty clear.