On down, three to go, Omar getting divorced

Her chances on getting re-elected just dropped to the floor.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-...r-allegations/
Biiiittttccchhh
why would an impending divorce hurt her re-election hopes? Trump has 2 divorces, and most of you think he's a shoo-in next year, Impeachment proceedings be damned.
why would an impending divorce hurt her re-election hopes? Trump has 2 divorces, and most of you think he's a shoo-in next year, Impeachment proceedings be damned. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
An intelligent person would understand that Trump's constituency isn't 90% Muslim with the belief that a woman like Omar should be stoned for what she has done.
Omar's district is a "yellow dog Democrat" district. If she's not primaried, she'll win. Strange how she's a know tax fraud, immigration fraud, bigamist, and campaign fund fraud yet Pelosi's got her back.

The only way she loses is if Pelosi approves a candidate to run against her. I don't expect Pelosi to approve of anyone to run against "The Squad" members.
An intelligent person would understand that Trump's constituency isn't 90% Muslim with the belief that a woman like Omar should be stoned for what she has done. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Exactly,
Perhaps a double stoning for being an adulteress.
That, and related issues of not bringing the bacon home to her neighborhood, and hacking off the Dem national committee (can we say zero Dim national support next election), will cause a one and done situation.

gnad,
Just cause Pelosi's not bitching her out, does not mean the Dims are not looking for a primary candidate.
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Interesting allusion - UC - "bringing home the "bacon""
LOL
Congrats for getting that.
Triple entendre

gnad,
Just cause Pelosi's not bitching her out, does not mean the Dims are not looking for a primary candidate. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The Dims are always looking for primary candidates but remember AOC's campaign manager/handler was fired. AOC has been relatively quiet recently and will vote for impeachment. Therefore, she's playing ball and will be safe.

Omar I'm not so sure about. If Pelosi finds a candidate it'll be a Muslim that is very similar but not as extreme as Omar. The Dims on the ground in MN know.
Strange how she's a know tax fraud, immigration fraud, bigamist, and campaign fund fraud yet Pelosi's got her back. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Those are resume enhancements for a Democrat.
An intelligent person would understand that Trump's constituency isn't 90% Muslim with the belief that a woman like Omar should be stoned for what she has done. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
huh?

Omar's constituency is not 90% Muslim. besides, her other behaviors were well-documented before the 2018 election.. she will win in 2020.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2019, 05:06 PM
huh?

Omar's constituency is not 90% Muslim. besides, her other behaviors were well-documented before the 2018 election.. she will win in 2020. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lying is what all Trump supporters have in common...

Lying is what all Trump supporters have in common...

Originally Posted by WTF
Appears Omar has did some lying too!!!
huh?

Omar's constituency is not 90% Muslim. besides, her other behaviors were well-documented before the 2018 election.. she will win in 2020.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well tweedledee tweedledumb. Omar won with the Muslim vote, and no, her constituents did not know about her affair with her political consultant: a Christian white guy.
Well tweedledee tweedledumb. Omar won with the Muslim vote, and no, her constituents did not know about her affair with her political consultant: a Christian white guy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Correct, the "diversity tolerant" Muslims don't like it when a Muslim woman drops a Muslim man for a Christian man. The co-worker of mine who converted to Islam said that if a Muslim man marries a Christian woman "its ok" because the children would be understood to be raised Muslim. A Christian man marrying a Muslim woman would have to convert like he did.