Classic Picture of 'Suds' Biden

How can you NOT love this guy?

Creepy.

Danielle, lemme know if I violated any image standards.
How can you NOT love this guy?

Creepy.

Danielle, lemme know if I violated any image standards. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If he doesn't end up in Gitmo he'll be washing cars for the Secret Service, lol.
whats creepy??? whats wrong with him going topless???

at least he's not that fat dude, Michael Moore. He's in pretty good shape for a politician.

well at least he has tats.
Creepy: washing your car in leather loafers.
funny, but it looks photoshopped. the head is out of place with the body.
funny, but it looks photoshopped. the head is out of place with the body. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Of course it's photoshopped. I thought everyone knew that years ago when it first came out. Didn't they?

(I always thought it was still sort of funny, though!)
It's from the Onion. TDL posted it when it first came out (If I remember correctly). Saw it again last night.

That's why I called it a "Classic." At least Chung Fu's eyesight is still good.

Didja report it for "image violations?"
with a bod like that, no wonder he dared to stand toe to toe wif corn pop, or so he claims
biden photoshopped? he looks fine to me.
Biden probably doesn't look any worse in that pic than most other 67 year old guys. But if a shirtless image of me was photoshopped, I'd at least like to have them put in some serious muscle tone and a 6-pack of abs. LOL
add about 9 years to 67 for biden's age

but that most likely was a mere transposition
add about 9 years to 67 for biden's age

but that most likely was a mere transposition Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

As of today, yes. But wasn't this originally published around 10 years ago?
Ha! Corn pop took one look and said "awwwww,hell no."

with a bod like that, no wonder he dared to stand toe to toe wif corn pop, or so he claims Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
As of today, yes. But wasn't this originally published around 10 years ago? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

I don't know things like that