Footjobs, is it a nice fetish or just plain nasty. ?

• Gucci
  • 03-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I like a woman with nice feet, I don't like to get stepped on or ball smashed but I did get s footjob from a lady a long time ago and ever since then I was hooked. Once I started hobbying I figured that finding someone to do it would be easy but that seems like mission impossible. So my question is, do women find footjobs offensive and am I the only guy that like those ?
Plain nasty? WTF with your dick between her soles? I would hope you would make sure are clean? I like to lick/suck on feet/toes I certainly don't consider it nasty (if her feet are clean). Almost all enjoy it, but some are mroe ticklish than others. Personally, I've never gotten a foot job (FJ). Maybe some day I'll try, but there are other things I lke to put Jr in more (like mouth, pussy, and sometimes the real nasty: the rear door).

I'd also wonder if a provider or stripper would do a FJ at the price of a hand job. Should not be different and risks of STD is same as hand job (very low).

But it is nice to hear from another foot fetish guy even though its a different area. I like just the visual look of woman's feet with nicely painted toes and have a little oral fixation with them
It's fucking sexy as hell! Especially when her feet are soft/clean and her toes are nicely manicured and painted. A woman has many ways to pleasure a man. And her feet/toes are one of those many ways.
I love feeling a mans soft penis being engorged under my feet while I an sitting on my bed and he is lying on the floor.
Tucking my toes into his mouth and demanding quietly that he lick and suck on my toes and clasp him between my high arches is lovely.
Lots of lube.
I enjoy looking down on him while I play with my nipples in front of him.
Sometimes I aim it the wrong way and get doused!
I think is is very erotic...
I do it all the time. I have pretty feet and I've been followed around by feet guys my whole life. It doesn't do anything for me sexually but I certainly wouldn't object. I don't get the problem some women seem to have with requests that don't involve a mouth or pussy. I have had multiple appointments with zero penetration and very little bj. Love it! Money for free!
I love a foote job or love kissing her feet
Not offensive
Never had it done. Don't think it would do anything for me.
I love footjobs!
  • Gucci
  • 03-01-2012, 11:02 PM
I think is is very erotic... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Everytime you're in town I'm working a crazy azz schedule, omg I'd just absolutely LOVE to be pleasured by you !
My dainty little piggies await your arrival..

Everytime you're in town I'm working a crazy azz schedule, omg I'd just absolutely LOVE to be pleasured by you ! Originally Posted by Gucci
Not my thing. Not erotic or sexy at all all to me.
Definately not nasty but I do feel the woman has to like it also and not just be going through the motions. Never had one but would like to. Have been checking out vid clips with a nice footjob, guys looses it on her feet and the she licks it off.....my fetish!
  • anita
  • 03-04-2012, 03:41 PM
It is fun, but if I let you suck my toes or unload on my feet while they are wrapped around it; you will have to look at me. I want to be able to tell if you really like it :-)