Your definition of value...

Hi guys!

As a marketing professional, I know that your perception of our 'product' is THE key to defining a market. I won't ask your price range or the frequency of your endeavors, and whether you're married or cheap is none of my business. What matters is how you define value in your decision to meet with a lady.

How do you prioritize your considerations?
Attitude, first and foremost for this fucktard.

Then, taint.

Also, taint.

Lastly, taint.

Before I forget a tainted attitude is a 1A priority.
I think what you're asking is something indescribable to put into words.

It's more of a feeling.

Sometimes I have seen girls who were very attractive physically, but I would not want to see them again if they paid me.

Sometimes I have seen some girls who were somewhat homely, but who compensated for that lack by putting their heart and soul into the session that I would see them frequently.

For me personally, it has to do with how I feel after the session and importantly on how good she can kiss.

I don't know why, but most girls do not know how to kiss to save their life.

. . . I want to feel that fire and passion, but it just doesn't happen often.

I think what you're asking is something indescribable to put into words.

It's more of a feeling.

Sometimes I have seen girls who were very attractive physically, but I would not want to see them again if they paid me.

Sometimes I have seen some girls who were somewhat homely, but who compensated for that lack by putting their heart and soul into the session that I would see them frequently.

For me personally, it has to do with how I feel after the session and importantly on how good she can kiss.

I don't know why, but most girls do not know how to kiss to save their life.

. . . I want to feel that fire and passion, but it just doesn't happen often.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Thank you for your response, FG...

But hat about beforehand? What makes you choose her? What made you choose the homely girl? Was it something she offered? When you're adding to your 'To Do' List, what is it that you consider?

When you've found that passion, what was it about her presentation that clued you in that you were going to get what you payed for?
I think it has more to do with random luck than any specific preparation, but, remember that preparation does boost your chances.

Beauty is probably the first thing that guys look at.

Yes, yes, I know. Most of us have not evolved past the beast stage of life.

However, most times it's just a chance meeting.

Frankly it sounds to me like you are trying to artificially tailor your ads to maximize volume, but I would caution you against taking that approach.

If you're trying to be all women to all men, then you're walking 90 degrees down a gang plank with that venture.

. . . Personally, I think you should
first be authentic and then develop your clientele along that broad spectrum of preferences.
Attitude comes first. The way a lady posts counts. Attitude can make me want to see someone outside my preferred demographic. Or not see someone within my preferred demographic.
Looks , services , attitude , for an hr mental doesn't really matter !
TCB will override this of course . That's just my priority .
Bad TCB is a deal breaker no matter how hot !
Mental?

Did you say mental?

Do you wonder if it even matters?

. . . Dude, are you mental or what?

I much prefer a woman of substance, maturity, intelligence, worldly, conversant.....and oh yah, big tits!!
I think it has more to do with random luck than any specific preparation, but, remember that preparation does boost your chances.

Beauty is probably the first thing that guys look at.

Yes, yes, I know. Most of us have not evolved past the beast stage of life.

However, most times it's just a chance meeting.

Frankly it sounds to me like you are trying to artificially tailor your ads to maximize volume, but I would caution you against taking that approach.

If you're trying to be all women to all men, then you're walking 90 degrees down a gang plank with that venture.

. . . Personally, I think you should
first be authentic and then develop your clientele along that broad spectrum of preferences.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Nah, I don't post enough ads to maximize any volume. Yet I'm still playing catch-up now seeing all my friends I missed this past month. What I do works, but I'm always doing market research. One of those approaches is me, you can bet that. I do want to know what is thought of the way I present myself.

I would hope my images are appealing enough for a guy to want to know more. Menu's pretty wide open, so I don't try to pigeon hole myself to any particular genre or style. And I do what I love to do, so nothing I do is out of necessity. I'm very conscious of the experience that I offer before and after we meet, and the ambiance during, so I would think that overall my clients are not idiots for making the decision to meet/repeat with me.

Chevalier made a mention of what you're saying in another thread, and it got me interested. He mentioned civilian businesses picking a focus or type of client to cater to, and how they should not try to be all things to all customers and I wondered if it could be perceived that I'm trying that. I just don't discriminate! Is that bad?

I would consider myself selective, but not in the sense of being an elitist. I cater more to a certain mind frame, not a tax bracket since it's no indicator of class. Because of my background and my present life, I am caught in the middle. I would consider the experience I offer "upmarket", but I would never limit my clientele due to what they could afford.
Nah, I don't post enough ads to maximize any volume. .... I'm very conscious of the experience that I offer before and after we meet, and the ambiance during, so I would think that overall my clients are not idiots for making the decision to meet/repeat with me. .... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
And don't forget big tits!!!
  • nymk
  • 11-02-2012, 09:54 PM
I voted for "Physical, Mental (initial impression and tcb), Services, Ambiance," although I would reorder, switching services & mental.

-If I'm not attracted, I'm not digging deeper to see if she fits the other needs.
-If she's hot but offers lackluster service or limited menu, I'll probably pass (although if she's super super hot, I may consider if the donation is low enough to warrant a test drive).
-Can be hard to read the mental. If a lady posts on boards a lot (forum topics, not just an ad) then yes, you can gauge her personality somewhat, and that would factor in. Otherwise, it's hard to tell solely on an ad post or a graph or two on her site, because that's easy to 'fake,' meaning some base it off of what she sees elsewhere and thinks would look good on her site. Too often I've seen bios that say "I'm outgoing, sophisticated, etc" & when you get there, she's aloof and dimwitted. Too many guys will write reviews that will misrepresent that just because she gave great head or was a greek freak & they want to leave a good impression with her for next time.

As far as would I come back: it's "
Mental, Services, Physical, Ambiance"

Hasn't happened often, but a few times I've had dates where the service and physical were above average, but I've been bored during the downtime & wouldn't come back. More often, I've clicked with a lady and would definitely come back, whereas initially I figured she was going to be a one time only to check off of my 'fuck-it' list.

And don't forget big tits!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yeah, they're big alright! I have got to find a way to fit those in my marketing plan again. But as usual, they don't fit.

Rover, I included the TCB in the mental portion, because communication is key. If a lady doesn't communicate well, isn't organized, or doesn't keep your interest before or after an appointment, that's kind of an indication of things to come.

I love your answer, NYMK!

I chose option #2 only because Services was listed first. My order would be:

1. Services
2. Mental (I'm assuming this includes personality & attitude also)
3. Physical
4. Ambiance (not sure what you mean by this. I couldn't judge the ambiance until I met her.)
For me....

1. Physical - attraction is key! That hot girl I drool over
2. Services - activities to fulfill our fantasies
3. Mental - the difference b/w a great provider and a "HOLY guacamole! she rocked my world" provider
4. Ambiance - little details are a nice bonus