I LOVE DOGS, but NOT when I'm hobbying..... PLEASE!

Ladies we know you love your pets. Especially your dogs. This is the third time I had a situation with a dog.
First time a small mixed bread jumped up on the bed and stuck his cold wet nose in my ass.

The second time a white little poodle jumped up on the bed next to my face while I was administering MISH and started growling at me and showing me its teeth.

Friday while I was getting a BBBJ a little Chiwawa jumped up on the chair where I had my cloths and started humping my under wear.

Also I have had several occasions where I showed up for a session and was greeted by the likes of Pit Bull’s, Doberman’s, German Shepherd’s and Rottweiler’s. In most every case the session didn't happen.

Pets, Pimps, SO'S, Spectators, Kids are a NO NO unless previously discussed!

DAMN CHIWAWA CAME BEFORE I DID!
Humping your under wear....LMAO!
Humping your under wear....LMAO! Originally Posted by ben dover
It’s funny yes, but a weird feeling knowing you’re driving off with Chiwawa Jizz in your drawers.

Anyone starting to thinck SL is high maintenance? Personally, I thinck he is a cheap fuck and does not want to spring for puppy t-shirts.
Anyone starting to thinck SL is high maintenance? Personally, I thinck he is a cheap fuck and does not want to spring for puppy t-shirts. Originally Posted by pyramider

I'm not posting dog taint so don't even ask P! This will have to do!

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]It’s funny yes, but a weird feeling knowing you’re driving off with Chiwawa Jizz in your drawers. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Must have been Gucci print undies. Because evens Hanes signed by MJ himself or polos would have gotten pitched. lol
Must have been Gucci print undies. Because evens Hanes signed by MJ himself or polos would have gotten pitched. lol Originally Posted by gimme_that
Silk Dolce & Gabbana, but I didn't realize it at the time!
....and while we’re on the subject, I don't want a snake crawling up my ass, an iguana using his tongue to lick my nut sack, a monkey laughing and making funny faces, a cat spraying my shoes, a bird shitting on my back or a turtle setting the pace for the session. Pets are nice and we love them but for heaven’s sake not while were hobbying!
Its unfair to the hobbyist whos spending time with hes companion that your friendly pet is just out of control .jumping every where .even on the bed OMG.I myself travel with a pet he'll meet and greet you at the door says hi and then lays down at the bottom of the bed or by the door .I have 2 dogs ,1 stays with a dog sitter the other with me ..Believe it or not dogsitters are expensive ,charging anywhere from 50 to 75 a day ,So if your touring for 2 weeks its an extra expense out of our pockets untop of it were also paying 25 a day with our hotel bill ,food etc....
Providers have to train their pets if they cant be welbehaved then they should bring a crate ,
.I make it clear on my website and in my post ,just ask me if Im traveling with my pet or not .Its very rude and not fair to your company your having over to be surprised that you have your handsome or princess pet with you with out telling the person on the phone first .
Its unfair to the hobbyist whos spending time with hes companion that your friendly pet is just out of control .jumping every where .even on the bed OMG.I myself travel with a pet he'll meet and greet you at the door says hi and then lays down at the bottom of the bed or by the door .I have 2 dogs ,1 stays with a dog sitter the other with me ..Believe it or not dogsitters are expensive ,charging anywhere from 50 to 75 a day ,So if your touring for 2 weeks its an extra expense out of our pockets untop of it were also paying 25 a day with our hotel bill ,food etc....
Providers have to train their pets if they cant be welbehaved then they should bring a crate ,
.I make it clear on my website and in my post ,just ask me if Im traveling with my pet or not .Its very rude and not fair to your company your having over to be surprised that you have your handsome or princess pet with you with out telling the person on the phone first . Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
Thank you for your understanding. It’s all about communication. I can't remember the last time a provider asked if I'd like to take a look at her schnauzer and I said NO! But it’s nice to know up front!
Ladies we know you love your pets. Especially your dogs. This is the third time I had a situation with a dog.
First time a small mixed bread jumped up on the bed and stuck his cold wet nose in my ass.

The second time a white little poodle jumped up on the bed next to my face while I was administering MISH and started growling at me and showing me its teeth.

Friday while I was getting a BBBJ a little Chiwawa jumped up on the chair where I had my cloths and started humping my under wear.

Also I have had several occasions where I showed up for a session and was greeted by the likes of Pit Bull’s, Doberman’s, German Shepherd’s and Rottweiler’s. In most every case the session didn't happen.

Pets, Pimps, SO'S, Spectators, Kids are a NO NO unless previously discussed!

DAMN CHIWAWA CAME BEFORE I DID! Originally Posted by Still Looking
============================== ============================== ====

How did you list that in you review DNUMA? Is it true there is an up charge for this in LA
============================== ============================== ====

How did you list that in you review DNUMA? Is it true there is an up charge for this in LA Originally Posted by thisguy23
LOl only if its a weenie dog with a long nose!
I also have two little doggies, yet when I have company I put them in another room. They love humans, little bit too much. I’m sure if I let them out they would be all over the bed and I’m not having that! It’s rude and inconsiderate to the client and it can spoil the whole darn session. “Ma’am, could you please remove your poodle so I can lick yours?”
I also have two little doggies, yet when I have company I put them in another room. They love humans, little bit too much. I’m sure if I let them out they would be all over the bed and I’m not having that! It’s rude and inconsiderate to the client and it can spoil the whole darn session. “Ma’am, could you please remove your poodle so I can lick yours?” Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy
The ladies I have seen with pets move them into another room and they were very well behaved. I was introduced to a motley pack but I had dog treats, I planned ahead. I am not above bribing the pooches to let me play with their mom's kitty.