smelly assets

Ok, I have had it with smelly and disgusting assets. A few days ago while spending time with one of my long time friends, I noticed a spot on my immaculately clean bathroom floor. It was liquidly, about the size of a dime, and light brown. I didn't think much of it when I swiped it with a piece of tissue. As I began to kiss further and further below his waistline, I began to smell a strong gross smell like feces. Once I started some licking, I looked down and saw brown marks smeared all over my sheets. HOW DISGUSTING! Needless to say, the session ended there and he left. I ALWAYS tell my friends upon their arrival to feel free to take a shower if he needs to. He declined. Due to me being somewhat OCD, I sterilized everything in my condo with bleach. Had he took a shower or at least used a washcloth to wipe himself, he would not be on my "Do not see list". A few days later, I had another gentlemen that asked me for a FBSM. I asked him if he would like a shower in which he declined. As I began to massage him, while he lay naked on the massage table, I got sickened by the smell of sweaty balls and a not so clean a**hole. Guys, when you visit a provider, and if you don't feel like showering, at least ask the lady to use her bathroom and take a freakin washcloth and soap to clean yourself. Nobody likes to smell the lingering smell of someone who just took a dump. Even though you may feel that you are clean and you have used a half roll of toilet paper to wipe yourself, the smell still lingers. Please have the common courtesy to shower or thoroughly clean yourself with soap and water shortly before visiting us or use the ladies facilities upon your arrival. This should be common knowledge. I always welcome you to take a shower before and after visiting with me without subtracting this time from our scheduled appt. I promise that it will make our time so much more pleasurable and if you use the special soap reserved for the men only, you are sure to drive me wild (lol). I would love to hear from the ladies regarding this issue. Do you ever run across this problem as well and how do you handle it?

Thanks,
Juliette
Absolutely agree. Nothing worse than bad hygiene. Just like the bad tuna smell of a rotten crotch on a provider. Both parties should be exceptionally clean when they get together. Soap and water is fucking cheap and it doesn't take long to get clean. I know as a hobbyist I won't stand for a smelly provider and as a provider you shouldn't either
Another wash your ass thread?
There used to be a superthread on this very subject it has been brought up so much.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320243
The sad part is some people are just too fucking disgusting to care if their own ass stinks...

I made this thread a while back about hygiene
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=545845
Another wash your ass thread?
There used to be a superthread on this very subject it has been brought up so much.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320243 Originally Posted by camouflage
Thats right you can't camouflage it, eliminate it.
You should start making showers a part of your play time, or a mandatory part of FBSM. There is no "No" option. There's always a way to deal with anything civilly.

I would think of a refusal to take a shower as an attempt to sabotage an appointment.
pitiful that someone doesnt have the courtesy to clean their selves up before a date....I expect clean smelling body parts from a provider and I make a point to make sure mine are as clean as possible before i show up for a date and if there is any doubt that i might be a little gamey from sweat I will simply ask if the shower is available and what towels and hand towels to use..never assume anything when your in someones home or room ..always ask before doing anything ..especially using the facilities.
A lot of providers have special towels, soap, things laid out for there clients so always ask first and most want you to freshen up a little even if you think you are fine it never hurts to use a wash cloth to wipe off certain areas before you start.
IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT AT ALL WASH OFF...NO EXCUSES>>>and if the provider drops a hint like...would u like to use the facilities to freshen up....USE THE MOMENT TO STOP AND THINK...maybe i ought to pop into shower for a second or two..and if you want to make it fun ask her to join you after you have cleaned the main areas and then let her finish you off.
It only takes a minute or two to be considerate and it goes both ways...how would you like a unshowered provider after she just saw a client right before you....Take the time to clean your nasty ass !!
Once you have been with the provider and get ready to leave always use the facilities to freshen up before you leave to wash away any scent or lubricate that may be on your body...just makes sense...so use your brain and clean up and like juliette said..it makes for a whole lot nicer visit.
dang shame...heck i dont want to smell myself....much less a beautiful lady trying to handle hers.
It's a shame that we have to continue to bring it up. Thanks everyone for your imput. I agree with Burke, the men should not have to tolerate bad hygiene from the lady as well.
Is it that these olfactory offenders just think the other person won't notice or they just don't care? You gotta keep the twig and berrys clean, I thought the poop chute was a given... Wow. You may have to revert to the white glove test in the future... Run a white gloved finger between the cheeks to check
Is it that these olfactory offenders just think the other person won't notice or they just don't care? You gotta keep the twig and berrys clean, I thought the poop chute was a given... Wow. You may have to revert to the white glove test in the future... Run a white gloved finger between the cheeks to check Originally Posted by beezdat
No guy will pass that..... IJS
No guy will pass that..... IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol, two words... Wet Wipes!
I have an extreme lack of ability to smell... Smelling virtually nothing or very faintly. About the only smell that registers is a skunk on the highway. I would never know! Would I smell even just a few hours after a shower? I don't know. Does my breath smell? Even after spraying copious amounts of breath freshener before meeting someone? I wouldn't know. I would not be offended if told because I really don't know. Of course this means I usually can't smell odors of another person even though folks around me make remarks about a bad smell. Would politeness prevail when asking someone if there is even a slight problem or do you think an truthful answer would be given? How long after a thorough shower an relative inactivity could a person start to smell? Since I can't smell I really don't know.
Agree it takes little time to clean up. The cleaner you are the better the service. I had a provider give me BBBJ when I took a shower on arrival and CBJ when I didn't. It didn't take me too long to figure that a shower was a good thing. The majority of the time she helped out with the cleansing.
Omg i'm a germ-a-phobe..... you are a lot better than I am... there would of been vomit... lots of it...
Even some of my BDSM guys are trained to do enemas when they come through the door for strap on and other Backdoor play. Shower if you are just getting off of work...brush your teeth if you just had lunch.. etc.. I want everything clean... I have to be clean good smelling great looking then I expect the same in return...

Ok, I have had it with smelly and disgusting assets. A few days ago while spending time with one of my long time friends, I noticed a spot on my immaculately clean bathroom floor. It was liquidly, about the size of a dime, and light brown. I didn't think much of it when I swiped it with a piece of tissue. As I began to kiss further and further below his waistline, I began to smell a strong gross smell like feces. Once I started some licking, I looked down and saw brown marks smeared all over my sheets. HOW DISGUSTING! Needless to say, the session ended there and he left. I ALWAYS tell my friends upon their arrival to feel free to take a shower if he needs to. He declined. Due to me being somewhat OCD, I sterilized everything in my condo with bleach. Had he took a shower or at least used a washcloth to wipe himself, he would not be on my "Do not see list". A few days later, I had another gentlemen that asked me for a FBSM. I asked him if he would like a shower in which he declined. As I began to massage him, while he lay naked on the massage table, I got sickened by the smell of sweaty balls and a not so clean a**hole. Guys, when you visit a provider, and if you don't feel like showering, at least ask the lady to use her bathroom and take a freakin washcloth and soap to clean yourself. Nobody likes to smell the lingering smell of someone who just took a dump. Even though you may feel that you are clean and you have used a half roll of toilet paper to wipe yourself, the smell still lingers. Please have the common courtesy to shower or thoroughly clean yourself with soap and water shortly before visiting us or use the ladies facilities upon your arrival. This should be common knowledge. I always welcome you to take a shower before and after visiting with me without subtracting this time from our scheduled appt. I promise that it will make our time so much more pleasurable and if you use the special soap reserved for the men only, you are sure to drive me wild (lol). I would love to hear from the ladies regarding this issue. Do you ever run across this problem as well and how do you handle it?

Thanks,
Juliette Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette