Reference check: Would you like to know if a client is a hoarder (outcall)?

Gents: if you are a hoarder would you be pissed if a provider told others that you are a hoarder?

Ladies: would you be pissed if you called another provider for a reference check and she didn't tell you the client is a hoarder?

Is being a hoarder alert worthy?
*Gents: What if a provider is a hoarder? Would you make that information public or would you leave it in the ROS?
*Does being a hoarder automatically gets a provider a "No" recommendation?
*Would you leave or jump right on in?

Ladies: If you went on an outcall and observed the conditions inside of the house, would you leave or offer to complete the session in the backyard (privacy fence)?

[No I did not fuck a hoarder. Thank God for webcams.]
Hoarding usually implies unsanitary, but that isn't always the case. If I went to an outcall and the fellow and his bedroom were clean, I'd go ahead with the appointment (unless I had to climb over some towering stack of stuff to make it there), but yes, I would tell the next girl to call for a reference the circumstances and let her make her own decision. If I were a gent in a review, I'd reveal that info ROS because such an environment could make other guys very uncomfortable. However, I do NOT think that info should be made public. People are entitled to their privacy, their fetishes (you could make an argument there), and their psychoses (I didn't misspell it; that is the plural form of psychosis) as long as it isn't a safety factor to others.

Dammit, RBC, you weren't supposed to TELL anyone that I have 55 chihuahuas instead of just 5.
And you wonder why I don't offer incalls.
<---Cat lady.
Sounds like RBC got freaky on a hoarder pile and now feels guilty.

Naughty, Naughty girl
I've met a few hoarders, and very few of them are clean hygienically. Whether to reveal it... well that's a choice for each individual to make.
I've met a few hoarders, and very few of them are clean hygienically. Whether to reveal it... well that's a choice for each individual to make. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I agree, the stats are against good hygiene. I turned around and walked out of the door when I met a hoarder who had huge piles of clothing heaped everywhere but obviously hadn't changed his clothes in a while. (Hmmm, maybe he just really hated doing laundry?) But there was another fellow with such an obsession for books that he had them stacked on and tumbling off of nearly every available surface. His home looked like the Library of Congress after an earthquake. But he was clean, his bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen tidy, so I stayed and had a lovely evening.
i'm a hoarder and i admit it ..... engine blocks , engine parts , fenders , oops let me get that transmission out of the bathtub for ya so you can shower ...................
I met a provider that was a hoarder, not a bad hoarder but it did very well look unkempt. Her apt was a mess but I was pretty new to the scene she mostly worked out of her front room. The bedrooms were un-accessible and she mostly worked out of here living room. Like I said I was new to the scene, actually she was my first and I did not think too much about it. I was in, had the fun and was out. Did not tell her nor anyone else, back then I did not do reviews. As I look back, if that happened to me now, I would tell her to clean up her incall, turn around and leave.
As fancy stated, if the hoarder is sanitary and I could make it to the bed without risking injuring myself, then it would not be a problem. I'm sure if some of you saw my shoe closet you'd swear I was a hoarder. (just kidding) I do prefer a neat and tidy environment. If the house/apartment is just filthy, with offensive odors emanating out of the trash can, every drawer brimming over with content and the floor is so littered with knick-knacks that I can't walk without stepping over something, I would definitely make a note of it and pass the information on to the next provider in the event that she requires a reference from me. I would not make a public board post blasting the gentlemen though. It's not everyone's business. No need to be malicious.