Specials?

I have no idea if I am putting this qustion in the right forum but here it goes. Should I avoid a provider offering $80.00 specials?

I can only assume that a provider that does this is trying to support a habit, or is trying to build a line of guys outside their room. Giving each guy 10 minutes and then kicking them out the door.

I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks
There are many providers who offer 80 or even 60 blow and go specials. It's a quick release for guys who might be on their lunch hour, or who might have told the wife they were hung up at the office. Your typical special like this is for fifteen or twenty minutes, or only as long as it takes her to get you off once. Some of them will also go full service quickie, but in my experience most of the ladies who offer specials like this are expecting to provide you with quick oral. And who knows? You may really like her skills and decide to book a full hour.
Depends on if your the kind of guy that can learn from other peoples mistakes or success. If so find a girl with reviews that you feel fit the experience that you want to have and give her a call.
If not learn from your own mistakes and success.
In other words do as much research as you can on the girl you want to see. The more you know about the level of service she provides the better your odds of having a good time.
My best advice would be to look at some of the reviews from some of the well established guys in your area, find a girl you are interested in that several of them have given good reviews to. Ride thier coattails till you get the hang of things.
Good luck