New to game

I'm thinking about stepping up my game from AMPs and body rubs to seeing a provider or two. I have a question. Has anyone ever caught an STD from a bbbj? Just looking for some direction.
I never have. I'd be more concerned for the guys who do daty on a broad that gets plowed for a living. I always schedule my appts for early am. I like to get in and get out before the salami train starts.
I'm thinking about stepping up my game from AMPs and body rubs to seeing a provider or two. I have a question. Has anyone ever caught an STD from a bbbj? Just looking for some direction. Originally Posted by crankbait99

not 100% but damn close to it that you will never get an std from a blow job, with the exception of herpes if she has a cold sore
  • BSer
  • 12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
I always schedule my appts for early am. I like to get in and get out before the salami train starts. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked

I have heard that so often and its the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What about the train ran on her yesterday? Do they become virgins after midnight each day?

And I've personally BBFS 50+ hos in the last 2-3 years and still 100,000% clean
I never have. I'd be more concerned for the guys who do daty on a broad that gets plowed for a living. I always schedule my appts for early am. I like to get in and get out before the salami train starts. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
And if you are DATY, I'm almost positive you might know what BSer tastes like
Another thing, why is this in the review section????
I have heard that so often and its the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What about the train ran on her yesterday? Do they become virgins after midnight each day?

And I've personally BBFS 50+ hos in the last 2-3 years and still 100,000% clean Originally Posted by BSer
It's stupid if we're talking about bbfs, but we're not. He asked about bbbj.
  • BSer
  • 12-15-2015, 05:56 AM
So only the mouth resets after midnight lol
It's a fucked up bizarre world glass slipper effect. How else will you be able to figure out it's Cinderella?
  • signa
  • 12-15-2015, 11:24 AM
So only the mouth resets after midnight lol Originally Posted by BSer
only if she brushes her teeth..good luck with that
It's stupid if we're talking about bbfs, but we're not. He asked about bbbj. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
But he needs to know that quite a few of the girls will do bbfs if it leads farther, he needs to bring his own protection, because it very easy to throw caution to the wind when your wood is at full mask.

Some girls actually have condoms, but would rather you use your own, others decide once they get a good look at your junk whether or not they have you use a condom and they are more than a few that just throw caution to the wind.

I was with one utr that has a real job and does guys on the side for extra money. She asked me to get condoms on the way. She asked when I got there if I had them and they were set on the nightstand next to the bed. After things got going, (daty, bbbj) she starts to climb on top for some cg. I reach to get a condom and she stops me and says that we can bb is if want. After we finished, she took the condoms off the night stand and kept them. The next time we were together, she again asked me to bring condoms. Same thing happened, so I had to ask her why she decided to bb after I brought protection. She said that she examined by junk during the bbbj for soars and redness, especially on the head and tip on jr. and she kept the condoms for when she felt she needed them for others. So my donation is always the price and a few condoms which we never use.
Absolutely you can.
about 10 yrs ago I had to go to the clinic after a bbbj under the lights in Lawrenceville. I forget what it was called.... "non -----".
Even though it sucked getting swabbed with the qtip, I did laugh as it was a new students first day on the job. The look on her face as she was watching the nurse was priceless.
Anyone willing to list these BBFS ladies so I can "avoid" them? Better yet the ladies can IM me directly
  • cabot
  • 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Sure thing,

Just go to the Independent Reviews forum. There's your list.

There are a couple of miscategorizations on there, but in general, that's the list.

Cabot
Anyone willing to list these BBFS ladies so I can "avoid" them? Better yet the ladies can IM me directly Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lol avoid as in add to you speed dial on your burner phone