Seeking Arrangment info on this girl . . .

https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-ef372f1f3557

Anyone have info on this particuar girl. I am currently messaging her. If anyone has any good intel, I'll be glad to share some of my own.
I messaged with her back and forth for a while but nothing ever came about...she always flaked or made an excuse the days we were going to meet...maybe you will have better luck then I did
I talked to her also but no luck I am sure she is not a $200 ppm type of girl. But she is very hot.
Same here she flaked out told me she was on her way glad I held off on getting the room
Would have been a waste and she was asking 3 benji's
Good luck if you see her
She asked me for 3 bills as well we got to the point where we were discussing meeting and she ghosted me...
Good intel. I'm getting the same vibe from her. Intel helps us from wasting time. Intel helps drive prices down. Stop falling in love with these girls, LOL. Anyway, thanks. I'm going to drop this one.
Intel is so very important. Does anyone know how I could post a review using the mobile site?
She is posting that she is doing meet-ups on her private snap...dont know if anyone has had any luck