Not sure if i can do this here but here goes.

I was recently in Tyler and was fortunate enough to have been contacted by a hobbyist that goes by blackberry. I will spare you the details and just say thank you to him for being so patient kind and understanding. I ran into a pickle while traveling. I was unprepared and unprofessional and I appreciate him and would like to give my personal vouch for him to any providers in that area. There still are good people...even on their bad days. Thanks again
I was recently in Tyler and was fortunate enough to have been contacted by a hobbyist that goes by blackberry. I will spare you the details and just say thank you to him for being so patient kind and understanding. I ran into a pickle while traveling. I was unprepared and unprofessional and I appreciate him and would like to give my personal vouch for him to any providers in that area. There still are good people...even on their bad days. Thanks again Originally Posted by dallasdani
Good for you and there is HOPE in this HOBBY CAUSE there are GENTLEMEN OUT THERE when you might just need one!!!!
Dani,
Blackberry is certainly a class act from the communications I have had with him
and his reputation with the ladies! However you should discover ET has several
guys here who will saddle up that "white horse" if you need them!
Glad your "pickle" was handled by such a "pickle professional" as Blackberry! LOL!
Come back soon!
TNC
Dani,

Based on my exposure to him, I am not surprised in the least by Blackberry's chivalry...

Good job, Bb, or as I like to call him "the Big Smartphone"!