Vlad says "Nyet". So much for the reset.

You all remember the famous "reset" moment in the career of Hillary and Barack. Of course it was really an emergency stop button (E stop). Well it seems to have failed. Barack pleads for Snowden and Putin tells us to shove it. He says that Snowden is at the airport, has broken no laws, and he don't care where he (Snowden) goes.

Way to go Hillary!!! Shall we chalk this up as another failure on her watch or do we blame Barry.

Mister President!!!!
Or gee, maybe Putin is an asshat? Not that it would ever occur to you to blame anybody for anything other than President Obama and Hillary.
So much for mending fences from the prior admin. Hope the prick needs something in the future.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2013, 04:40 PM

You all remember the famous "reset" moment in the career of Hillary and Barack. Of course it was really an emergency stop button (E stop). Well it seems to have failed. Barack pleads for Snowden and Putin tells us to shove it. He says that Snowden is at the airport, has broken no laws, and he don't care where he (Snowden) goes.

Way to go Hillary!!! Shall we chalk this up as another failure on her watch or do we blame Barry.

Mister President!!!! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'd say the responsibility of blame rests on Putin ... Obie is sending you the peace sign btw
If Bush was President he would have invaded Hong Kong and Russia by now. Teach those Ruskies!
in the spirit of international negotiations

• CJ7
  • 06-25-2013, 11:32 PM
in the spirit of international negotiations

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
in the spirit of too dumb to find the steering wheel

• CJOHN
  • 06-25-2013, 11:50 PM
I give that picture a 8 out of a scale of 12
So much for mending fences from the prior admin. Hope the prick needs something in the future. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
well, he no longer needs a Super Bowl ring.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...ural_exchange/