selfies

Have had a couple providers ask for selfies of me before they would meet, not big on taking pictures of myself. The camera adds ten pounds. is this becoming the new norm?
I didn't have a phone that would take pics till last summer. Even at that, I wouldn't know how to take one or send one. I would never do that anyway. If you don't want my business, that's fine. Lots of fish in the sea.
agreed. I wouldn't send anything. This isn't a dating. lol
You shouldn't have to do that, and I wouldn't, you don't know whose really on that other end. Stick with your gut feeling
I have done it, but I also knew that it was going to happen from reviews that I had read in my research on her. Her reviews were awesome, and I had to visit her. She was the hottest and one of the best times I have been with to date. At that time I had to send from my regular phone as my hobby phone doesn't do pics. Now with the help of Google Voice, I can send pics from my computer that come through as my GV phone number. I can't do it direct from my phone, but I hope to not have to do it again.
I guess I wouldn't blame a provider for wanting at least some form of physical description. I always wonder how I stack up in the hobby world, maybe there should be a review site for clients?
There are provider-only boards on most websites like this.
It's a screening tool for some. There are providers who discriminate against potential clients when it comes to age, race, and sometimes weight. Good or bad looks? Usually not.

I don't require that a guy sends in a selfie. I already get a lot of dick pictures and gym selfies already!
I send selfie of cold hard cash of ,Franklins,Hamiltons and Jefferson that will turn on any provider lol!!!!
Here's the thing, I spoke to a provider once who said that the only reason she got arrested, was because the hotel she was at had noticed allot of traffic to her room and had alerted LE. When her screened client arrived, they pulled him and sent a cop to her door instead. She said, if she'd gotten a pic of him ahead of time, she would have known that wasn't him and wouldn't have opened the door. Many providers require a pic.
When I used P411, I actually had my face picture posted there. So as there was no surprises when I knocked on the door. Not that I'm really ugly or disfigured or anything. Just so the gal know who I was.