Late Notice

I'm not even sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum, I'm trying to do things right. I swear. Hers the deal, my poor dog ate rawhide for the first time yesterday and is horribly ill. I can't put him in a kennel so I'm not leaving for Des Moines until tomorrow. I'm sorry if this has caused any trouble but since I didn't have any scheduled appointments, I'm assuming it hasn't. That's why prescreening and preset appointments are so fantastic!

Sorry guys, but my dog is pretty much my life....
I certainly understand the dog thing. I have two and are like my kids!! Hope your precious puppy will be ok.
Family always comes first. My puppy is pretty much just another one of my kids. It's all good.
My cats are my heart, anyone whose been to my house or knows me knows this, hope your baby gets better sending healing prayers
That you would take the time to explain your situation and visit delay says volumes for your character, Camille. Hope to see you someday.
That you would take the time to explain your situation and visit delay says volumes for your character, Camille. Hope to see you someday. Originally Posted by trubeau
I thank you for the kind words (everyone)!! I try to do the right thing, always. It's how I was raised. I may not make it at all, he's not doing much better this evening. No more rawhide for "Sir Shits A Lot". Lol
Hope puppy feels better fast! Safe travels too!!
Do what you got to do, these boys are not going anywhere lol