DEAR IOWA !!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

For showing me such a wonderful time
and treating me so well.
both to the providers who are so welcoming
and that are so accepting without issues
as well as the hobbyist who are extremely
generous and SO kind. Wont hesitate coming back
to spend some time with you guys and here soon!

Thank you for being so amazing IOWA!
If you ever want to contact me, Im right
next door in your sister state of Nebraska.

You were all AMAZING!!!!
Don't know if your interested but next time you come around I had allot of guys ask me about doubles with you cause they know I love ts's and think all that shit is hot!!!
Didn't ask when you were here cause you were with lady and didn't want to intrude if you to had a set up.

And I would like to hire you too Lol
Oh Miss Autumn if you ever venture to eastern Iowa we may have to swap some spit (among other things)! LOL
Hi Autmn and Shayla, if you two hook up for doubles, sign me up! I'll go my best to make you proud!!
Glad ya had fun!!!!!!!!!
Don't know if your interested but next time you come around I had allot of guys ask me about doubles with you cause they know I love ts's and think all that shit is hot!!!
Didn't ask when you were here cause you were with lady and didn't want to intrude if you to had a set up.

And I would like to hire you too Lol Originally Posted by shayla84

Shayla, don't ever worry about intruding on me, i'm a friend traveling with a friend and what my friend does is up to her.
She is a awesome women and who would blame you for wanting to do doubles with her. I no I enjoy them.
Have fun....
Well still, it's respect. You know I love you ��
I am really happy to see that you were welcomed so warmly here in Iowa and you enjoyed visiting!!! Best wishes till you visit again in the hopefully near future!!!
I just realized everyone had posted OMG thanks all and shayla DUH!!!! lets, no intrusion, and Y dont lie, youd be a little tiny bit of a fraction jealous...cuz youre not hving the fun with me hahaha LOL