For those tracking SPA's / AMPS

the ones on the North freeway on the north bound feeder just before Parker road seemed to have vacated a bit.

Starting with the one on Rosamond street, it appears vacant and was confirmed by the house just up the feeder on Troy.

The lady I saw there about 1 month ago (no review posted) said they closed up. Now the one on Troy looks vacant and there is a sign leaned up against the house saying "Open House"

all that is left is the one on Obion and it says its a family massage place. Have not been in it in well over 2 years, it changed in the 5 years it has been there, from Asian, to having Latinas to what is is now.

There are 2 other amp/spa's on Parker, 1 in the strip center across parker rd on the north bound side, the other on the west side of 45 on the south side of parker in that strip center.

I pass by the 3 houses mentioned above a lot and never see any cars
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be very careful with the spas, they are really cracking down on parlors at this moment , every other week there is a sting operation at a parlor, I posted about one a few days ago here which just took place:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ting-operation!!!
I recommend visiting an agency before a parlor
Hope this helps!
All of the girls from champion forest have disappeared also it was about 5 of them just vanished into thin air
I went to KC Massage at Champion Forest and Tiffany was gone. There was just one lady, Lisa. She was new and didn’t seem to know (or acted like) she didn’t know Tiffany.