Ladies and Gents --> How Many Love to Exercise?

Okay here goes my question I been thinking awhile now and wondering about it. Gents and ladies many times do you workout in a week? And why..As for myself I love working out between (4-5 days) a week. I try to change up my workouts like biking, running, walking, weights, basketball. The reason why I love working out it keeps me happy and healthy.. ..Oh and great in bed LOL
When the weather is good, I love to jog 3x weekly; and I will start again!
I run, play basketball, and sometimes lift weights at Lifetime Fitness 2 to 4 times a week. I also work outside on the weekends. Usually run 1 to 2 miles when I go.
I like to work up a sweat in bed with a provider. There's thrusting, pumping, lifting, etc. Does that count? But seriously, I would like to work out more than I do. It makes me feel better if I ever get the time, but time is a scarce commodity these days...
jog, sit ups gym 4 to 5 days week
Cycling 3-4 times a week, Yoga 2-3 Times a weeks,
Wish I could exercise.
Back took it out of me a few years ago.
Just try to stretch everyday.

Really would like to get back on my Trek Y-77.
run 3 miles monday through friday, box tuesday through thursday...preparing for next year golden gloves
I was a gym rat until my mid twenties. Then my military life was over and took it easy for a while. 60 pounds and 13 years later...

It's a slippery slope. I can't get it together anymore. Everything derails me now days.
I workout 5 days a week with 30 min of running at fast pace which it is usually 4 and a half miles and I do an hour of full body lifting...pretty much I am a gym rat
it depends on the week for me sometimes 3-4 sometimes 4-5 or sometimes 1-2 but i guess i average 3-4 weights running pushups pullups what ever im in the mood for gym swimming etc etc
4-6 days in the gym. Lifting heavy!
4-5 I try to run on the treadmill everyday.... Somedays I just get too busy to make it!
Very nice everyone! Keep up the good workouts

I'm looking into "swimming" as my other exercise
Long, long out of the habit. Once upon a time I was lifting pianos, breaking cinderblocks with my hands and throwing people out of bars 2 at a time but many years and beers took their toll.. desk jobs. driving all day jobs.. etc.
Springs here, skinny dipping season (couldnt have survived the 2 summers Ive been here w/o the pool).. also gonna be dragged to Sea World water park constantly over the summer and don't wanna be mistaken for that big fat walrus in the sea lion show. Wanna drop 30 lbs of middle and get some tone back. Looking for a good weighted punch-kick bag, plan to swing the heavy sword around a couple times a week, swim when the water warms up.. got a new puppy to chase around.. hope to get more frequent bedroom cardio...
then there's the hard part, cutting down the beer and taco intake.