HEY GUYS EXOTIC REYA NEEDS HELP FOR THOSE WHO ARE FOND OF HER!!

Ok so I finally have gotten a hold of her ive been worried to not hear from her. I am going to make this short if any of you guys can help her it will be a credit towards future vists. For all the hobbiest that have met her please help her out. Every little bit will be good....

1) She is unable to provide for a couple of months ....

2) She is short $500.00 on her rent sure to be homeless if she cant
get it by Monday night....

3) Her car was towed because her registration is expired. She used the rent money to pay for it....

4) She has to move all her stuff on Wedneday to a nicer apartment but is sure to lose it if she doesnt come up with the money.

5) Her cat she has had 7 years is dieing such a sweet cat...

For all those who want to help please call her tommorow during the day she is resting. And whoever wants to help you can contact the number in my sig line.....BLESS THIS SWEET AND HORNY COMMUNITY!!
bibi.. i can relate.

I wish i could help a fellow sister but I am in need myself, not as bad as ur friend, but yeah. If I can come up with something I will contact you. Does she need anything else besides funds? pm me if I can help in other ways.
licks
DIAPERZZZ lots of 'em!!! And I dont mean the DEPENDS I have stocked up to put on all the MEANIE WEENIE hobbiest and providers (see im not being prejudice) >>>>LMAO

My abuelita always told me if you do something nice for someone in need you get three times good back!!!
oh my...lol
I would also love to help but seeing as I am about to be out of commission for several weeks I had to prepare for it myself. So I understand the feeling. I hope she finds the help she needs.

For future issues, preparing is always the best way. When I found out I was "expecting" I started buying diapers. One pack each time I went to the grocery store. Just a little here and there to help when I was not going to have a steady income. Also putting money away for that big day. Not a lot just a little from each appt to try and make it a little less stressful for when I couldn't work. I understand not every "hard times" is known in advance but such is life and eventually something is going to happen. Car breaking down, medical bill, illness, things happen. Preparing will help so much in preventing unnecessary stress.
If all else fails, there is always "a little street work" than can be done.
Here is a helpful link: http://www.viainfo.net/
Thanks guys for your sweet support...

Suks2bu wow I have no words you must be really bored....interesting name
I've spoken with her on the phone for reference checks and she is just the sweetest person. I have been so blessed lately, it will be my pleasure to help. Reya...call me.

Sincerely,
Purrrsia
Lmao Dennisrn

Oh my its been so long since I petted that pursssia kitty....meowww
WOW there are some realy great people on this site!! GRACIAS
#6 Originally Posted by dennisrn
Good Luck Ms ladies!

dennisrn...are you saying that is the sixth provider to get pregnant...wow!

Sincerely,
Wet
no - it was reference to Post #6 above Wet...
Hello every one this is Reya I was in the hospital for walking Pneumonia
its been holding me down for some time I do have some things I need for the little expected one on the way very soon. Thank you BiBi Joy for posting this I know your
still worried as a friends do worry about each other. Yes I am still trying to hang in there but yes dipers dipers and all that ladys. I have yet to come across a crib so if anyone knows anyone with one please let me know. I have a bed for her for when I bring her home. But I will be hanging it up this week, this week as much as I need the bed rest (dr's orders ) I will be posting an add. I know many of you like it is in todays
economy

its hard to spare out of pocket but the little things do help esp the donations of any
clothes or used items left from your little ones that are sitting up in the storage.

Once again thank you for the replys to this post..

Reya
I love you REYA!!! and my lil baby girl your carrying YUP we used a turkey baster LMAO