Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Handle please!!!!!!!

I do not like(hate is a strong word)when guys text me with no handle(I can't tell who it is!!)asking the three words that us ladies probably are no stranger of-ready for it?........"ARE YOU AVAILABLE?"........I can understand if the gentleman wants a quickie.........but I DO NOT "provide" "quickies" Most of you Gents say "Hi, This is "kittycatcher"(fake handle)"Are you available?"..............I really appriciate ya'll doing that............saying just "ARE YOU AVAILABLE?" doesn't make me happy!!!!........First of all I will NEVER be "Just Available"...........I only see people by appointment so I can plan and hold off on certain things(like masterbation(which I do almost daily)so I really want it)and so I can be all fresh and clean.........Am i just weird??? I'm not trying to be a bitch-but I just don't like it!!

This isn't directed to ya'll nice Gent's-it's directed to the ones that refuse to give their handle unless I tell them if I am available first-handle first!!!!!!!
Makes sense to moi.

SF
That annoys me also! Im like, ummmm, who are you?
Hmm in all honestly, I don't know if I have just texted someone with out giving my name or handle first. I may have done that a time or two but I really can't remember, but now I know how to be a better gentleman
Makes plenty of sense.

Might I offer, as an explanation - not an excuse - that perhaps some gents, who are not using a hobbby phone, are reluctant to have their handle in a text that is tied to their phone number and thus their real world persona. Of course, that is their problem, not yours.

The convenience of texting comes with responsibilities. It is proper that you stated your wishes in this matter - be sure to include the requirement in your ads.
Karla
I totally agree . . It doesn't take much to add a Name And Handle.
I dont get it . . . So many of us will request that type of introduction, but yet our request is not met?

Is it possible that maybe they dont wish to disclose their info unless the possibility of meeting has a promising opportunity? Who knows.

None the less, "Thank You!" to all of the Curtious, Considerate and Respectful Gentlemen who DO accomodate our requests.

Hugs & Kisses to you ALL
i also get alot of that followed by me asking "who is this?" response of " a friend" ...lol geez...and they get mad at me when i dont respond back?lol
their loss.
it would be so helpful in that first text to tell us who u r... IMHO

licks and kisses
Thanks for letting me know. When you text me, your name appears. I added you to my contacts. Now that I know, promise to add the handle when texting
Not that I've ever texted without including handle - but I guess you can't just assume that they add you to their contacts PW. ;( hehe
Makes plenty of sense.

Might I offer, as an explanation - not an excuse - that perhaps some gents, who are not using a hobbby phone, are reluctant to have their handle in a text that is tied to their phone number and thus their real world persona. Of course, that is their problem, not yours.

The convenience of texting comes with responsibilities. It is proper that you stated your wishes in this matter - be sure to include the requirement in your ads. Originally Posted by FootLong
I understand all of that hon-yes most pm saying their number-but these are just the random just registered members mostly and probably young punks-but it doesn't bother me most the time lol I just block them
Thanks for letting me know. When you text me, your name appears. I added you to my contacts. Now that I know, promise to add the handle when texting Originally Posted by pixelwarrior
Your different honyour one of my VIP's
Not using a handle is silly....unless you know the provider has your number stored.

On the other hand, I have used this mode of communication before all with providers I have seen and I think will know my number. Sometimes we men get an itch and need to scratch it right then.

There are many providers that say by appointment only that will accept this type of communication.
  • Gulf2
  • 04-25-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm sure this makes you want to spit nails, given how much communication you must receive in a single day. I'm not sure how to handle it, your approach is probably best.

The only other way I can think of is to tell every client you see that you simply cannot reply to all texts therefore you choose to reply to only those from established friends. And remind him to include his handle to ensure that you recognize him as such. Any other texts, you know they are coming from gents you haven't seen before and therefore can be ignored.

Gentlemen, if all we want to know is if she is "available" then we ought to expect the answer is always "no" unless we're willing to give her some level of comfort that she's not talking to the IRS audit team. LOL.

Good post.
i sooo know what you mean karla.