Discrimination in ...

• sanan
  • 04-21-2011, 10:41 PM
the hobby.

I have seen many ads with remarks like " no black men", "latino while only" etc

Also one provider here on ECCIE, is reputed to refuse older guys.

Do you think we should boycott providers who discriminate?

Hell no. See who you want. This shit has been talked to death. You can boycott anybody you want but to try and start a mass boycott is fucking stupid.
there is no discrimination here sanan ==> more so - simply different business models whereby they are treating everyone equally BUT separately..
Might I offer an example for many to ponder the rest of the weekend?

I have no issues with the ladies choosing who they wanna see. Of course it should be stated upfront so there is no confusion.

I mean sometimes I wish I was 35 just so I can see some of the ladies that choose to only see that age and up but hey I'm not gonna say "hey let's all boycott her !". That would just be childish and I'm 26 going on 27.

I have some of the best references you can have but some ladies have preferences on who they see and it's their body and prerogative. Plenty of other hot females willing to take my bread.
  • Sami
  • 04-21-2011, 11:07 PM
One it is insane and absurd to tell anyone, man or women who they should see. Now you wouldn't want to waste your money with someone who doesn't feel comfortable with all of you.

Be thankful they are posting there preference, and not wasting your time.... Now go find your preference. Life's to short to waste energy on BS you or no one else is going to change
  • Mokoa
  • 04-21-2011, 11:26 PM
It is, after all, a free country.

It is the provider's prerogative to run her business as she sees fit just as it is the gent's prerogative to choose who he wants to visit. Neither one has the right to judge the other. Simple as that.

Frankly, I have never understood why there is always such hand wringing and hemorrhaging about this topic. It never has, nor will it ever, change anything. It is a waste of time and effort.

Looks like this is more of an example of...

• sanan
  • 04-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey thanks for the replies! It is re-assuring to me to know other folks notice it.

I personally don't have any problems with Ps that do it, but myself I do NOT do it. That is I am not color selective but I admit there are limits to age.

Yes I do agree a P has that right, but note that in a open society - ie where the hobby is not corralled eg Holland Oz etc - such an ad would get some attention.

As for chocolate, I love it! and I don't know of any hoobbyist does not; maybe that is why I notice the ads.

Perhaps my question should have been " Ok you don't provide to (AA) black men; please help out here. Why don't you provide service to (AA) black men"

• Mokoa
  • 04-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Since this is a hobby related topic this thread belongs in the Coed forum.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-21-2011, 11:44 PM
I personally don't have any problems with Ps that do it Originally Posted by sanan
Frankly, I do not believe that. The mere existence of this thread suggests that you do have a problem with it.

Perhaps my question should have been " Ok you don't provide to (AA) black men; please help out here. Why don't you provide service to (AA) black men" Originally Posted by sanan
No one is obligated to explain to others how they choose to conduct their business. It you do not like it, then move on to someone else. Pissing and moaning about it is counterproductive.
Hi, my name is blaktygre and I'm a hobbiest and a AA man. (Waves to crowd).in the end does it really matter why a provider does not see AA men? Not really. Ultimately its her choice. Me knowing the reason why she won't see me isn't going to change the fact that she still won't see me. I respect the ones that post openly that they don't. Saves me time and effort in trying to schedule just to be shotdown. Instead of worrying about the ones who won't or why they won't better to worry about the likki niki's, sonya's, amber hskpr's, naughty jezabelle's, ezra's, penny lane's, pepper springfield's, etc.. who will and have the dilemna of who to see next!!

BT!
This one was just talked to death....
Some interesting discussion above.

And many times the "rules" are obviated after a bit of face-to-face meeting and greeting at our regular gatherings in San Antonio. Such as the "Mr. Happy Hour" on Tuesday, April 26. Open to all hobbyists and providers who are vouched.

Please see my signature for more details.
canyonman.. i agree.. i dont understand the subject now or even all the other times it has been brought up other than to bring drama.

licks and kisses to all and have an awesome weekend.
As an AA, I noticed it, accept it and would not lose sleep over it. I actually appreciate the knowledge, this person is not comfortable being with whatever race they choose to exclude. I simply move on to the vast majority of more than willing women. No one should be forced, pressured or coerced into doing something for appearance sake.

Happy Easter
... Instead of worrying about the ones who won't or why they won't better to worry about the likki niki's, sonya's, amber hskpr's, naughty jezabelle's, ezra's, penny lane's, pepper springfield's, etc.. who will and have the dilemna of who to see next!!

BT! Originally Posted by blaktygre

.."Mr. Happy Hour" on Tuesday, April 26... Originally Posted by ck1942
Not sure why I REALLY like the event's title...