HELP PLZ? advice?

ok so i just read one of my reviews from yesterday and the comments bother me who have i upcharged? nobodythe guy tipped me hisself i didnt ask and now he says i charged a lot? my showcase donation amounts are correct and the morning special is 20 flowers less than the half hour rate so can someone plz tell me what to do or how to take the negativity from the falsely written review , one guy said my prices were climbing? my prices are the same im really confused and offended i think i offer one of the greatest menus out there for my price...
hate to tell ya hun.. some men are just cheap.imho and not to hate on any one. ( as a provider that rates are MUCH lower than anyone here even as i raised my rates) as far as the negativity...i dont think u can do anything about that unless u defend what was said here in the coed section. hopefully he will chime in also .
Sorry bout ur problem darlin, but Ms is right. It seems that if worded properly and it does't violate the forum rules there is very little that can be done about it. I made a comment about a negative review of a provider here because I had a pretty much the same experience with that provider and now she is trashing me to all the providers, and there is nothing I can do about it. I have learned a lesson the hard way and now I will be extreamly cautious in who I see and what I say.
You had 1 session with me MR MAJESTYK just ONE and it was when I was new to the board. Any other encounter was you switching up our "deal" we spoke of in chat and trying to get laid for cheap or free.
When you didn't get it easy or free and I blew you off for jacking me around and being shady and not "laying it on the line", you got all butt hurt and tried to add to all the negativity in that review where nothing took place! And last time I even spoke to you was like 2 1/2 months ago!
P.S. I still have all your texts and your PM's reguarding forbidden subjects!

Back to the subject of the thread, Maxx theres nothing you can do except post your side of the story here and you did a good job
The review isn't really even negative at all ...he did give a yes for recommendation also.

I agreed on a comment because your showcase states $.80 an hour but your asking for $$ upfront. If it's a morning special you should include that in your showcase as well or your signature line, I really don't think anyone is trying to slam you. JMO ...

Plus are your reviews are great ...you shouldn't be concerned.
I agree with Mr.NiceGuy. Plus, All reviews that I've read about you say you have a lot of potential to be one of the greats...
Simple pricing issue easy fix, address it and any precieved problems go away.. Best of luck to you.
Simple pricing issue easy fix, address it and any precieved problems go away.. Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by AljanSATX
I agree with AljanSATX. You reviews are positive. This issue that came up is pretty minor in our community. Especially as you build up more of a reputation for yourself, these issues tend to go away or take care of themselves.
First of all, those comments that you read were made public and should have remained private since the subject on the rate issue was in the ROS.

Bottom line it's no big deal and like others have mentioned it has an easy fix.
  • sajay
  • 04-25-2011, 05:22 PM
....well all I got to say is yellow if your color
Mr Nice is correct, Maxx, it was strictly due to your Showcase showing 180, then when a guy arrives and you say 200, that does not go over well. A simple adjustment to your Showcase will nip it in the bud. Your rep remains intact, no worries.
Showcase listed $.80, he listed $$ all in the public areas. An observation was noted on the discrepancy. The explanation makes sense and I agree adding it to the showcase would be a great idea. You have stellar reviews so I wouldn't worry about it..
Is it just me, or does Ms Molly seem to be outting MrMajestyk? I cannot find a single reference to Ms Molly in his posting. I really don't think it was appropriate for Ms Molly to bring this up here. Just my two cents.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Stick to this thread's topic, please.
Don't stress out Maxx, Having you here, is like a breath of fresh air There are providers that charge considerably more and aren't half the fun!