Newly Verified Provider ❤️

For the finest in beauty, class and sophistication, look no further than Anastasia Marks, I appreciate that you have taken the time thus far to dive into my personal world and learn a little bit more about me. I am an elite class companion ready and willing to make your heart's desires come true. I cater to a select clientele of affluent gentlemen who accept nothing less than the absolute best.

I'm an incredibly intelligent seductress with a hint of playfulness, whose primary goal is to attend to your every fantasy. I am unique and have a fun and bubbly charm about me that will relax you. I enjoy the company of distinguished gentlemen for the mere fact that I am a classy, sexy, fun and very erotic lady. I love to laugh and have a wonderful time in the presence of my companion. What you see here is what you get, guaranteed. I have a beautiful slim body with very soft skin.

I'm available for quality companionship for respectable men who can enjoy and appreciate the presence of a fine delectable woman, so if you're searching for the perfect companion, then look no further.

Please feel free to
email me @ anastasiamarks12@gmail.com
Or text/call me @ (417) 812-7293
Add my Snapchat @ anastasiamarks2
I am free for travel upon request

I ask at least 2 hours notice please! Pre-Booking is preferred thank you!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4208.JPG (409.6 KB, 304 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4206.JPG (544.0 KB, 301 views)
Welcome aboard. Hope sometime you might make it up to Springfield.
Welcome to ECCIE babe. Very impressive pics.
Girl your body is BANGIN!!! welcome xoxo
Allow me to extend a big WELCOME to you! You look amazing! I hope you enjoy being a part of this group and that you are able to benefit from it.