Trump says he may sue Muller

• WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 08:59 AM
he should sue weismann

mueller is non compos mentis
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 09:10 AM
He should sue the Russians for getting him into all this shit!

He should sue the Russians for getting him into all this shit!

Originally Posted by WTF
no that be the dims

at the bottom of this pit of hell you'll find obama
I don't disagree with the fact that Mueller's investigation was tainted and a conglomeration of misinformation. But it's all water under the bridge now. Trump should just let sleeping dogs lie.
  • oeb11
  • 02-18-2020, 10:04 AM
Poor ftw and Fascist DPST's - even Mueller could not confirm your russian conspiracy hoax.

Still drinking the Koolaid of "Treu believers - aren't you!
Believe all you want - does not make it FACT - which is different from you Fascist DPST narrative truth.
OP: When are you going to learn he is just fucking with people?

He hates liberals and is good at baiting them into going fucking nuts.

Don't you have a dick to suck somewhere?

Mueller is probably not even worried about it but might be thinking liberals are stupid gay motherfuckers to get sucked into this kind of thing.
Trump, appearing to refer to the Stone case, lied that. it was conducted by "Mueller prosecutors," though only two of the four prosecutors on the case worked for the former special counsel.

The president also Lied, that Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was "illegally set up" based in part on a dossier of salacious allegations about him.

Trump also repeated his Lie that Mueller came to the White House seeking the FBI director's job, a topic the former special counsel addressed in his 448-page report last year.

There, I fixed it for them...that fat lying bastard can’t get through a day without lying.
boy, you are eaten up with destructive hate

for your health's sake reduce the stress captain queeg
  • oeb11
  • 02-18-2020, 12:07 PM
NGIT - +1 - the Hate is strong in that One.
I had good teachers, the racist pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus hating on Obama for eight years taught me well.
I had good teachers, the racist pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus hating on Obama for eight years taught me well. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
did they teach you the Democrats formed the KKK?
I had good teachers, the racist pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus hating on Obama for eight years taught me well. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So, what you are basically admitting here is you are easily influenced by haters. You gripe about Trump lying, Obama did a lot of that himself. Not all was lost with Obama though. He was one hell of a good Gun Salesman, lol.
So what yous are basically admitting is that yous are an Alt-right Trump apologists, right?
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 01:40 PM
did they teach you the Democrats formed the KKK? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You mean your kinfolk