Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Dont know she never kept appointment
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not sure as she never kept the appointment.
Recommendation: No
  • bzb
  • 04-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Thank you for that review -
Moved here from Independent Provider Reviews; no meeting took place.
Pardon me HF but a mistake on your end lead to a NCNS complaint on the lady?? How is it her fault that the booking website, YOU CHOSE, screwup was her problem? I’m not WKing here because I don’t know the lady and have never contacted her but I think your beef with her because a booking website, YOU PICKED, can’t get their stuff together is BULL SHIT and petty. I don’t blame her for canceling. IMO, it sounds like the right move on her part. t
Pardon me HF but a mistake on your end lead to a NCNS complaint on the lady?? How is it her fault that the booking website, YOU CHOSE, screwup was her problem? I’m not WKing here because I don’t know the lady and have never contacted her but I think your beef with her because a booking website, YOU PICKED, can’t get their stuff together is BULL SHIT and petty. I don’t blame her for canceling. IMO, it sounds like the right move on her part. t Originally Posted by DocHolyday
This is a fascinating post. By all means the op could certainly have been more nuanced in His approach. Your response is the very reason it is a bitch to author a review. The op has been a member since 8/17. Rather than validate him for sharing his experience he is light up for sharing his experience. Irrespective of his poor decorum it is a valid experience. I submit we coach up those that don’t have your experience and wisdom.

I understand that you may take me to task for not ever having posted a review. It is a valid point. It is also a valid point that I am not terribly interested in sharing my experiences when not done exactly as you or others might expect/demand.

The better part of valor is open communication which requires patience. Your response is a bit caustic and cynical for a sharing community.

Just one dudes opionion.
This is a fascinating post. By all means the op could certainly have been more nuanced in His approach. Your response is the very reason it is a bitch to author a review. The op has been a member since 8/17. Rather than validate him for sharing his experience he is light up for sharing his experience. Irrespective of his poor decorum it is a valid experience. I submit we coach up those that don’t have your experience and wisdom.

I understand that you may take me to task for not ever having posted a review. It is a valid point. It is also a valid point that I am not terribly interested in sharing my experiences when not done exactly as you or others might expect/demand.

The better part of valor is open communication which requires patience. Your response is a bit caustic and cynical for a sharing community.

Just one dudes opionion. Originally Posted by Whynothelp
WNH, did you read what the OP posted? I do not understand why he is turning things around and placing blame on the chick. There was an issue on HIS END getting a room. IMO, that is no reason to blame the chick because HE COULD NOT get things worked out then want to take it public.

Did you ever consider these ladies have a RW life of their own and don’t have time to just sit around waiting on some hobbiest to MAYBE get his act together? Just because I am not buying into the OP’s blame game, you want to attack me as being caustic??

I’m done here.
WNH, did you read what the OP posted? I do not understand why he is turning things around and placing blame on the chick. There was an issue on HIS END getting a room. IMO, that is no reason to blame the chick because HE COULD NOT get things worked out then want to take it public.

Did you ever consider these ladies have a RW life of their own and don’t have time to just sit around waiting on some hobbiest to MAYBE get his act together? Just because I am not buying into the OP’s blame game, you want to attack me as being caustic??

I’m done here. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Aubrey aka Irish Beauty is a member here. What does she have to say about this?
All providers I have seen have been very understanding of mistakes and mishaps and have never treated me so rudely. Yes it was my issue that something went wrong but for those of you putting me on blast, you are missing the entire point. Also I have received multiple private messages from others as well having the same experience that I have had with this particular provider. Keep in mind this is MY REVIEW OF MY EXPERIENCE. Not a review for you to judge me off of. I'm just starting what happened which is exactly what a review is.
Calling her terrible Aubrey isn’t cool. You could have done the review without that.
Dude you never had an experience to review, because trust me, there wouldn't be anything except good things to say. I dont have time to wait around all day on some idiot that don't have his shit together. If I rollover into someone else's appointment time for the day that would make me have to do it for everyone scheduled after that. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You sound like a selfish, petty, little boy who didnt get his way, and writing a review about the matter is extreme on your end. My review's are all good and will continue to be, regardless of this teeny tiny hiccup.Furthermore, there's a is a few facts that i wanted to bring to light. I have a screening process which isnt terrible. In the process i ask if the gentleman is able to be verified on any hobby sites or other social media sites, this gent flat out lied, as i see now, and said that he wasn't a member of any sites, thats ahuge red flag in my book lying! Next, he never says why it was that the site messed up, does he? I'll tell you why. This guy tried to book a room after midnight for the previous day, not gonna happen because computers dont work like that. I even explained such to him prior to him booking the room, therefore he was stuck with the booking and that's not my fault either. I was very patient with this gentleman, explained that i only take bookings and about hiw serious i am about what i do, tried to stop him from making mistakes, even thought he was the cops because who can get a room for the 23rd after midnight on the 24th through a website? I dont think even Jesus could pull that off! This guy simply does not want to give all the details so ill do it for him. Sorry so wordy just wanted to set the record straight. Its not my fault, not the wbsites fault, ITS HIS FAULT. Please have a Good day sir!!
Amen Sister!!