Rose or VIP

• oden
  • 01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Just wondering about others opinions, does the Rose Spa or VIP offer the most consistency? I find the Rose more reliable for quality myself.
Is the Rose still up? Heard it was shut down for permit violations.
The Rose is indeed shut down. I did a drive by about a week ago to confirm, and it is closed up. The lights are off, and their sign was down I think. So VIP is the (only) way to go It's good and all, but we need more AMP's here in San Antonio. Something along the lines of the AMPville in Dallas.
Or the AMP scene in Houston. $.5 and good service from (usually) a hot little number.

Anyone one want to go on a recruiting trip? Kind of like for college football, but for hot little Asian chics who give good.... service.

We would just need to convince them there is a market here. heh
Oshins, glad to see you made the migration over here!!! I am almost willing to take you up on your offer to recruit. As far as I am concerned our last remaining AMP (VIP Spa) is not making the grade. I can't see shelling out another $$ until they get some decent talent, or another spa like Rose or VIP opens up! Here's to hoping, but knowing that it probably won't happen.
rose no mas!
Moved from the review forum because it's not a review. We're trying to keep the review forums limited to just reviews for now

LAP
Not to bust anyone's chops, but you just moved something from an area where providers are not allowed to post (i think), to one where they are. If I were the originator, I'd want to be given the option of just deleting or moving to Men's Lounge. Not that this thread has anything to turn a provider's ears red or anything. Just sayin'.
There is another AMP on Rittiman just West of I-35 in the little "Asian Complex".
Dragon210, what is the AMP??? I am an AMP junkie and would love to check it out. If memory serves me right though, there was an alert about a camera in one of the rooms there on ASPD. Can anyone confirm this or not?
-Mark
Dragon210, what is the AMP??? I am an AMP junkie and would love to check it out. If memory serves me right though, there was an alert about a camera in one of the rooms there on ASPD. Can anyone confirm this or not?
-Mark Originally Posted by Marcus78
No camera in the one I am referring to. ( That I know of) I do remember the thread on ASPD regarding the found camera, but I am fairly confident this is a different place. It is just west of Rittiman off of I-35. There is a building on the left with several Asian stores. At the rear of the building in the center is the AMP. They keep the front door locked, and you have to knock to gain entry. Do not remember the suite number, but they also advertise on CL.

I have seen two girls there and both were game.
Not to bust anyone's chops, but you just moved something from an area where providers are not allowed to post (i think), to one where they are. If I were the originator, I'd want to be given the option of just deleting or moving to Men's Lounge. Not that this thread has anything to turn a provider's ears red or anything. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by FootLong
The ladies could have responded to this before I moved it, it wasn't posted as a "review" it was posted as a "thread". They can respond to any "thread" that is visible to them...just not reviews.

LAP
Okay, so I just checked it out and their address is 4407 Parkwood Dr. This was the AMP which triggered an alert on ASPD for a camera in the room. Although, there seemed to be a good chance that the owners knew nothing of it and have since fixed the problem(s). I want to check it out, but this gives me cold feet....
Staff Edit JJ. Spam.