Etiquette - Brining two providers together

Ladies, if a gentleman noticed two providers he's either met with individually, or has even only read reviews about and would love to see them together, how should he go about asking?

I can see you don't want to upset anyone if one says yes, the other says no. If you text or write or call one before the other will they get upset.

Maybe its just not done and is taboo within this taboo...

Fellas, you ever try to pair up your own ménage a trois?
Tried several times. Never worked out but no one ever got upset either
Well there are several ladies here to offer threesums on a regular basis. If you are trying to get together with two providers who don't usually play together IMO it would be best to contract one first to see if she is receptive. I have not had any threesum with any of the eccie ladies but in my younger days played often in MFF and even some MMF. They take time to arrange. I think the most important thing with two providers from ECCIE is that they feel comfortable together. I'm sure some of the gals will chime in..
Ladies, if a gentleman noticed two providers he's either met with individually, or has even only read reviews about and would love to see them together, how should he go about asking?

I can see you don't want to upset anyone if one says yes, the other says no. If you text or write or call one before the other will they get upset.

Maybe its just not done and is taboo within this taboo...

Fellas, you ever try to pair up your own ménage a trois? Originally Posted by pudknocker1
Give Ginger Doll a call... she doubles with Danielle
That's somewhat good to hear.

I've been able to enjoy a couple of trios when its been listed on their lineups, but this is more, of taking your ATF's/wish lists and putting them together.
That's somewhat good to hear.

I've been able to enjoy a couple of trios when its been listed on their lineups, but this is more, of taking your ATF's/wish lists and putting them together. Originally Posted by pudknocker1
Better to ask the providers to see if they want to. Don't just call two ladies to show up at the same time and sit there in your underwear smiling hoping they magically start touching each other.
Me and serenityxx would love to rock your world!
Y'all come back to NWA and it's on!
Better to ask the providers to see if they want to. Don't just call two ladies to show up at the same time and sit there in your underwear smiling hoping they magically start touching each other. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Ha-Ha!!
Me and serenityxx would love to rock your world! Originally Posted by Selena25
That is soooo what I'm talking about!
Yes selena and I would fuck u real good as well as each other. It would definitely be a time u wouldn't forget.
Don't most have a partner they include when requested?