I Got Glasses!

What do you think?
Looking great!
Thanks
Sexy school teacher Ms Reid
Nice. They suit your face very well.
Looks like an adorable college student that you can't wait to take out for the first time.
They're definitely the type that compliment your features. Good choice.
Gives you that unprepossesing look. The one that you would never expect to be in the hobby.
SEXY!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone. I was nervous getting them at first. Took me a hour to find a pair lol. I'm sure the ladies helping me wanted me to just leave
Sexy school teacher Ms Reid Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Id prefer if you were the teacher. Then you could spank me with your ruler when I misbehave
Nice. They suit your face very well. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks SpankyJ
Looks like an adorable college student that you can't wait to take out for the first time. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Definitely the look I was going for lol
They're definitely the type that compliment your features. Good choice. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Thanks!
Gives you that unprepossesing look. The one that you would never expect to be in the hobby. Originally Posted by St. Searcher
Is that a bad thing? I'm really asking, I don't know what unprepossesing means
SEXY!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas
I am seeing a woman that studies very serious subjects. VERY serious subjects. A real academic. Maybe the woman that is going to discover the cure for a horrible disease or maybe figure out how to run cars on water or how to find peace in the Middle East after all these centuries. A very serious woman that must be taken very seriously. Yeah, something like that.
Women in glasses are sexy. I see women in glasses and think she is an intellectual. I bet she is a tigress in bed. Just my thoughts. You do look sexy in them, are you a tigress as well?
They look GREAT on you. Perfect shape and color to highlight your stunning features!

Of course, I feel like I can at least take partial credit since I offered my opinion repeatedly during the big shopping day. You're welcome. Lol.