I Got A New Tube Of Chapstick...

So I can continue to suck dick like a champ and avoid chapped lips
See What do you think gentlemen? Does it look like some good stuff?
IMO that is your best pic ever. Really nice, I love it!
IMO that is your best pic ever. Really nice, I love it! Originally Posted by redman1
Awww thank u. Tht was so sweet
That is really an outstanding picture. I also love your taint picture because it shows you body and it is outstanding. To bad I didn't see you long ago.
👌🏻👈🏻
Definitely good stuff - both the chapstick and the picture!
That is really an outstanding picture. I also love your taint picture because it shows you body and it is outstanding. To bad I didn't see you long ago. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Thank u sweetie. It it's never to late to come see me now. Just tell me when and I'll tell u where.

👌🏻👈🏻 Originally Posted by Sasquatch501
Thank u
Definitely good stuff - both the chapstick and the picture! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Well thank u ur just too kind... I was thinking the Chapstick really brought out everything else in the picture and it really does make for a great pic.
First thing I saw was the chap stick
First thing I saw was the chap stick Originally Posted by Littleroc
See I knew somebody would admire the new Chapstick and how great it looks on my lips Ill have my lips nice and smooth for when I finally get to see ur hard working self
Smiling, just a couple more days, looking forward to it,
Smiling, just a couple more days, looking forward to it, Originally Posted by Littleroc
Me too
Nice photo, but it needs some taint ... ijs.
Taint that the truth
Nice photo, but it needs some taint ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thts in my taint thread