Encounter: Nooner with Kandy!!

User ID: -
Date: 05/22
Name: Kandy Lee
Phone: 5054418166
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...m/034920162235
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: I-40/Coors area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, dirty blonde.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a nice little spinner body, 5’4” - 5’5” 100lbs with a nice little waist. She wasn’t wearing makeup and she doesn’t need it, very pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review! She is very cute. I was shocked to see her walking the track on Central on day. I hope to connect with her one of these days. Did she DFK during the appointment?
Does she still ask for a deposit? I passed because of this…but would attempt again if deposit comes off the table.
She didn’t ask for a deposit, and no DFK, maybe YMMV?? I also didn’t try to be honest.

S
Her comms are very bad. I am still waiting to hear back from this afternoon, or maybe she didn't like me.
Seems like she answers more to her snapchat then number.
I guess, we set up something yesterday, then once I got there, nothing. Leave and then says sorry, cleaning room. Asked about later yesterday and never heard back. Oh well.
Thanks for the review! She is very cute. I was shocked to see her walking the track on Central on day. I hope to connect with her one of these days. Did she DFK during the appointment? Originally Posted by Lampwick

I think she walks central cuz she lives in the area, not because she was working it lol
Fellas.... Beware.... I saw her on central a day or two ago... After reading the review here and looking at her link to verify... It was her... She's got a pimp trailing her and I'm sure at any hotel she might be at... So buyer beware.
  • Mecca
  • 06-15-2023, 01:46 PM
Kandy definitely works the track on Central. Picked her up more than a few times before she started advertisting on stg. Never seen a pimp trail her and always felt safe with her. But it's possible her situation could've changed.
  • Sab2
  • 06-18-2023, 08:11 PM
She has a dude that maybe was her pimp, but she left him and he might not take well to that