Asked to bring condoms?

So I have a dilemma. I have an appointment tomorrow with a girl I’ve known for several years. Yesterday I texted to confirm and that went fine but then she did something she’s never done before: asked me to stop on my way to buy her condoms, and take the cost out of her fee. I trust her but what do you all think? Am I being paranoid or is this a red flag? We saw each other just a few weeks back and had a great visit. Thanks
I always have a couple in my pocket when I go see a lady, pro or otherwise. You just never know with them. If you plan using it, then you should be prepared to have one or more available.Hell, bring a 3 pack and tell her that you plan to use them all!
This is *not* a red flag. She told you she'll deduct it from her donation. Heck, buy a box of a dozen and give it to her as a tip - I've done that before. It ain't that expensive.
Thanks for calming my nerves. It’s certainly not a question of the cost, in fact I wasn’t planning to deduct it from her fee; it was just an unexpected request.
This is *not* a red flag. She told you she'll deduct it from her donation. Heck, buy a box of a dozen and give it to her as a tip - I've done that before. It ain't that expensive. Originally Posted by georgehentson
Totally agree.

Buy a box and leave them at her place. But don’t take it out of the fee.
Its a totally legit question. I've had established ladies ask me to bring condoms, a certain type of aloe based lube...hell, even a Starbucks. I happily did so with no expectation of reimbursement.

I'd be overly cautious if it was a first time visit however.
I've asked gents to bring things. You're getting ready for the date then suddenly realize you burned through a box of condoms already. I like to have min. 3 condoms available per date. As mentioned above it'd be different if it was your 1st date together.
I'd be overly cautious if it was a first time visit however. Originally Posted by o2flyhi
This
I always bring condoms. One thing I will not stop and get is alcohol or Starbucks. If she wants a bite to eat I will gladly stop and pickup fast-food.
If it is someone I see regularly I will bring most anything (except drugs, cigs or alcohol) that she might ask.
Thanks again, everyone. I’m over my little paranoia session now.
I just tell her especially know her for years I ready to get bbfs. I done many provide that waym
Yeah, nothing to be alarmed over. She probably just wasn't paying attention to her stash, and 'oh shit...I'm out of condoms' one day.

One of the biggest reason why I don't mind this is because I get to use the condoms I want to use. Many times these girls get shit condoms. There are a small few that I prefer, and some brands I want nothing to do with.

As far as getting them other things, i.e. a soda or some smokes or a combo from Burger King, I don't mind. It's cool. I figure it's a chance to earn some cool guy points with them. These girls are stressed out, and tired, and wish life didn't suck so much, and so on and so forth. You showing a token of good will could be the highlight of her day, and she might show appreciation by riding that dick a little better.

They don't always have cars and can't readily go to Walmart or Kroger or whatever. Sometimes they haven't made any money all day, and are just hungry, or maybe are sick of eating out of the vending machines.

So, you know. Be the 'cool guy' for her. Shit, get her two sodas, or maybe just a water with her soda (always need fresh, cold thirst quenching water). Hell, I've taken girls to bus stations, other hotels, stopped to eat, and all kinds of 'save-a-ho' shit. I see it as just passing along a solid.

Ya know, when you get that drink or food, don't even take it out of her fee. Show them that you're not just a horny pervert, but that you're human and have a heart. Be better, and good karma will work for you.
I usually figure when a provider ask me to do something like there there's a certain level of comfort, or trust that she is placing in you. So I figure its a good thing.
I always appreciate when someone does something for me regardless of how small or big that something might be and they normally get a lil extra thank you. 😁