That evil website that some bastard created to spread laws pisses me off!

I don’t even want to give him credit by saying the name of the site but it’s basically a place you can go and post pictures and lies and really whatever you want of a persons private life and you can spread it all over the place and there’s not a darn thing anybody can do about it. I was put on this site by a very angry ex who was out for blood after I refused his love advances and was not willing to move to another state with him. He had told me before hinted I guess his feelings towards me and then he just flat out said I love you. And then proceeded to ruin my life. What can people do to shut this guy down I mean people are not getting jobs because of lies that exes have put up there and I’m sure even worse things have happened why is it legal?!
The Washington Post?!? Damn that Jeff Bezos dude...!
I don’t even want to give him credit by saying the name of the site but it’s basically a place you can go and post pictures and lies and really whatever you want of a persons private life and you can spread it all over the place and there’s not a darn thing anybody can do about it. I was put on this site by a very angry ex who was out for blood after I refused his love advances and was not willing to move to another state with him. He had told me before hinted I guess his feelings towards me and then he just flat out said I love you. And then proceeded to ruin my life. What can people do to shut this guy down I mean people are not getting jobs because of lies that exes have put up there and I’m sure even worse things have happened why is it legal?! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It’s been there for along time.
I don’t even want to give him credit by saying the name of the site but it’s basically a place you can go and post pictures and lies and really whatever you want of a persons private life and you can spread it all over the place and there’s not a darn thing anybody can do about it. I was put on this site by a very angry ex who was out for blood after I refused his love advances and was not willing to move to another state with him. He had told me before hinted I guess his feelings towards me and then he just flat out said I love you. And then proceeded to ruin my life. What can people do to shut this guy down I mean people are not getting jobs because of lies that exes have put up there and I’m sure even worse things have happened why is it legal?! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Did you mean LIES????
I don’t care what it is lies truth guesses assumptions , rumors ,accusations it doesn’t matter it’s that the site allows people to say whatever they want about someone else which can have an affect on ruining their lives. And suing him is not easy. I don’t know how this is legal and why no one has challenged him. If you’ve never been a victim ofHis then you would not understand. It’s disgusting. Maybe the women on this board would understand more
  • LNK
  • 02-18-2021, 07:00 AM
I (almost) wish I had a clue what the fuck you were talking about.

If I can make a suggestion, stop posting stream of consciousness, wall of text, impenetrable posts, and tell us specifically what you are upset about.

Name names. Don't make us guess what you mean. I'm not going to waste any (more) time trying to figure it out.
I don’t care what it is lies truth guesses assumptions , rumors ,accusations it doesn’t matter it’s that the site allows people to say whatever they want about someone else which can have an affect on ruining their lives. And suing him is not easy. I don’t know how this is legal and why no one has challenged him. If you’ve never been a victim ofHis then you would not understand. It’s disgusting. Maybe the women on this board would understand more Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
"That evil website that some bastard created to spread laws pisses me off!"

Sweet Suzanne,

If you took the time to stop and read what you have written, you would understand what people are trying to tell you.

A law is not the same as a lie

If I can make a suggestion, stop posting stream of consciousness, wall of text, impenetrable posts, and tell us specifically what you are upset about.

Name names. Don't make us guess what you mean. I'm not going to waste any (more) time trying to figure it out. Originally Posted by LNK
I didn’t wanna say the name of the site because I didn’t want people to start going there and giving him business. Guess this was directed to people who already know what I’m talking about who I’m talking about. So don’t worry about it it doesn’t concern you
"That evil website that some bastard created to spread laws pisses me off!"

Sweet Suzanne,

If you took the time to stop and read what you have written, you would understand what people are trying to tell you.

A law is not the same as a lie Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I use talk to text too often and don’t go back and proofread. It makes up all sorts of words

Name names. Don't make us guess what you mean. I'm not going to waste any (more) time trying to figure it out. Originally Posted by LNK
Plus every time I post something I inadvertently say a name or a website for something that’s compromising somebody’s information. Maybe we are allowed to share website I don’t know I just don’t wanna get in trouble anymore on the site
Plus every time I post something I inadvertently say a name or a website for something that’s compromising somebody’s information. Maybe we are allowed to share website I don’t know I just don’t wanna get in trouble anymore on the site Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Your not the only one on there. There’s more familiar faces on their also.
I spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out what the heck this was about.
I spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out what the heck this was about. Originally Posted by Big Ed
... and I still don't know WTF this is about! LOL
Now I really wanna know the name of this web site.